Fast add-on telephoto 105mm or more

Search This thread

tamas970

Jan 2, 2010
I have a samsung a52s, lacking real telephoto capabilities. Anyone tried a 105-135mm equivalent lens from ebay or ali?
One example here
s-l1600.jpg

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Looks very similar to the Ulanzi lens here:
Neither great nor terrible - but indeed, closer to terrible...
I've shot with Canon L lens, the 70-200 f/2.8 IS was a particular favorite. Sublime when shot wide open, it could grab almost any shot.
I have a N10+ and for what it is it does very good.
If you start trying to add on lens though the image quality will quickly drop. They aren't design to be used like this, the attachment interface as well as the optic matching (or lack of) and that case lense protector would turn it into an abortion. You can get grab images but the quality will suffer.
Best advise; shoot within the limits of your existing cam/lense.

The 70-200 shooting into the setting sun wide open, what street shooter this beast is.
0_Copy of ss1.JPG

tamas970

Jan 2, 2010
I've shot with Canon L lens, the 70-200 f/2.8 IS was a particular favorite. Sublime when shot wide open, it could grab almost any shot.
I have a N10+ and for what it is it does very good.
If you start trying to add on lens though the image quality will quickly drop. They aren't design to be used like this, the attachment interface as well as the optic matching (or lack of) and that case lense protector would turn it into an abortion. You can get grab images but the quality will suffer.
Best advise; shoot within the limits of your existing cam/lense.

The 70-200 shooting into the setting sun wide open, what street shooter this beast is.
I have normal photo gear, but can't bring it everywhere.