Fast charging issue after Emui 9.0.0.189 update

Search This thread

bujok

Jun 17, 2011
Sosnowiec
Does fast or quick charge works for anyone?
After updating to .189 my phone stopped fast charging.
Before I charged with my Aukey 3A charger and saw 2 bolts in battery icon. Now it shows only one bolt.
My version is C432.

How about other users?

Reactions: zohaibahd

mkmreg

Nov 4, 2013
Before I charged with my Aukey 3A charger and saw 2 bolts in battery icon. Now it shows only one bolt.
My version is C432.

How about other users?

No probs and i see 2 bolts (although i never noticed that there were multiple options for bolts :) )

Using the original adapter btw

Last edited:

gazza1888

Apr 3, 2009
My version is C432.

How about other users?

Im the same, using a Aukey qc 3.0. no longer fast charges. Weird.

Aceracer27

Feb 20, 2011
Sydney
Honor Play
My version is C432.

How about other users?

Yes, I have the same issue. Also, my PC doesn't recognise the phone when connecting with a USB cable.

Edit: I had a faulty USB charging board. Part number is 02351YXN. Fairly easy to replace. You can find it here: https://is.gd/J1hvEM

Last edited:

Near87

Mar 18, 2009
Same issue with 2 original chargers with my P10. Was working fine evening before the update to emui 9. Used to charge fully while on Spotify and connected to a Bluetooth speaker. Now at the end of the workout I have less battery than when I started charging. What a joke. Another thing pissing me off is that I keep minimizing the current application while typing on the keyboard. It pisses me off and never happened before...

Last edited:
Reactions: zohaibahd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My version is C432.

How about other users?
    Same issue with 2 original chargers with my P10. Was working fine evening before the update to emui 9. Used to charge fully while on Spotify and connected to a Bluetooth speaker. Now at the end of the workout I have less battery than when I started charging. What a joke. Another thing pissing me off is that I keep minimizing the current application while typing on the keyboard. It pisses me off and never happened before...