Question Fast Charging not Working in Crdroid? Any solution?

Search This thread

qwerty1909

Feb 2, 2023
charging is a hardware function.
every rom supports fast charging

Mod. edit: watch your language. alecxs

Last edited by a moderator:

ToRt1sher

May 10, 2014
Maybe the 33 watt doesn't work, but regular quickcharge @ 18 watts works (at least for me on a few aftermarket chargers) and is more than enough. Think about what's better for your battery long term.

ToRt1sher

May 10, 2014
I get 15-18 watt on crdroid with original charger. It takes 15-20 minutes more than stock ROM.
That sounds about right. There is one magisk module floating around here, I don't use it so I don't know how good /safe it is, but you can try it out if you really need full speed.

notBradPitt

Dec 31, 2022
are you dumb?
This is incorrect. Higher end chargers (probably most quick chargers have it nowadays) can adjust and regulate their voltage and current so they don't break your phone. To do that, both sides have to communicate with each other.

If your ROM doesn't have that capability, the charger will just give you normal charge

TheWhiteLHZ

Nov 3, 2019
LG G7 ThinQ
Redmi Note 11
This is the module I use. For me using the in-box 33W brick charges at about 23W, so I think it's okay.
EDIT:
I don't remember where I downloaded this from, but somewhere on this forum.
Hi! Actually I am the creator of the module you're using!
I just bought Redmi Note 11 as it's one of the cheapest Xiaomi 33W phone. I might resume my development and update a better version soon! Stay tune.

:btw I'm Malaysian Chinese with but apparently my development went viral in China >⁠.⁠<

krutoy1112

Jun 4, 2017
. Redmi Note 11 не работает радио.
Версия: 13 (Plus edition)
Имя файла: PixelExperience_Plus_spes-13.0-20230112-1236-OFFICIAL.zip
Хэш MD5: 2bdbf88e8e74a3d7307e4f3a884b3474
Дата: 12 января 2023 года 12:36 UTC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-141830_FM-радио.png
    Screenshot_20230218-141830_FM-радио.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the module I use. For me using the in-box 33W brick charges at about 23W, so I think it's okay.
    EDIT:
    I don't remember where I downloaded this from, but somewhere on this forum.
    Hi! Actually I am the creator of the module you're using!
    I just bought Redmi Note 11 as it's one of the cheapest Xiaomi 33W phone. I might resume my development and update a better version soon! Stay tune.

:btw I'm Malaysian Chinese with but apparently my development went viral in China >⁠.⁠<
    This isn't 4chan or reddit. Either help or ignore.
    RN11 charger is 33 watt. But the charging speed of crdroid is 10watt. Any solution?
    Is there any custom ROM that support it?
    in crdroid if fast charging works but only with the screen off with the screen on it will be slower due to the health of your battery and overheating