• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Fast Charging (Slow) Problem

Search This thread

Blast752

Dec 8, 2020
Hi, i have Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) and from 3/4 days i have facing fast charging (phone says fast charging) slow, 3 hours for charge fully and if i check with battery guru says max 5w output, official xiaomi charger and tried also with baseus 120w charger, before works well fast charging, any suggestion? other with this problem? Unlocked with latest twrp from nebrassy and MIUI Rog edition with delta kernel

Nelliel

Dec 2, 2010
Belize
Can you confirm that the phone is actually taking 3 hours to charge? Or is it just saying 3 hours until full? My phone was also showing 3 Hours Until Full but in actuality was not taking that long.

Looks like a problem with twrp / 🦊
Go to the concerned forum with this question
If you have Magisk / Super user, they have modules to enable fast charging
Probable cause might be your charger cannot detect the charging profiles supported by your phone. For precaution it uses the slowest profile.
Also you may check with the kernal. Sometimes they purposefully disable fast charging.
⚡⚡

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Probable cause might be your charger cannot detect the charging profiles supported by your phone. For precaution it uses the slowest profile.
Also you may check with the kernal. Sometimes they purposefully disable fast charging.
⚡⚡
I flash a known good rom as charging issues are hard to troubleshoot... reduce the variables.
Or trouble shot the current firmware if you are capable of doing so. The wrong value could cause hardware damage.

Could also be a sign a hardware fault condition exists.

Inspect port with a good light and magnification for any signs of damage. Clean if any debris or dust is present.
Use a known good OEM charger and cable. That means exactly what it says. It's also how I ended up with 2 Samsung bricks/cables🤣
A friend or repair shop might let you use theirs.

[email protected]

Jul 27, 2015
Did not root my last two phones anymore. To much problems ;-)

Camera Api2 is activated by default on the 10 pro. So bootloader unlocking also not needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ⚡⚡