Fast charging slow

Search This thread

lp77

Mar 27, 2016
Hi.

Has anyone else found that the charging is really slow?
when I use the cable on the plug or into my laptop, it seem much slower than my mate 10 pro was.

I also found battery drain to be far too much out of the box, and I had to switch off a lot of the background jobs.

I'm wondering if it's because I did a clone, as that seemed to mess up a lot of the apps and I had to do a few reinstalls

lp77

Mar 27, 2016
Noop, works fine and no drain

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met Tapatalk

How fast does yours charge from USB or plug? my Mate 10 pro was really quick - it would do 5% in about 5 minutes. Mine's been stuck on 69%

Did you get yours fresh or clone it from another phone?

Just wondering if there's any caches I need to clear (there's no option in the boot to clear cache, it seems)

tCC

Jan 8, 2005
How fast does yours charge from USB or plug? my Mate 10 pro was really quick - it would do 5% in about 5 minutes. Mine's been stuck on 69%

Did you get yours fresh or clone it from another phone?

Just wondering if there's any caches I need to clear (there's no option in the boot to clear cache, it seems)
I did a fresh install, adds like 20% in a couple of minutes.

Does it say something like superquick charging?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met Tapatalk

chrisrk45

Nov 10, 2015
I read that the charger is smart, when you have less 10% charge, it is optimized to charge super fast, but after 45% charge to normal mode, to avoid killing so many battery cycles.

Anyone knows, if i can use another charge and have supercharger too???

kerrieann1979

Mar 30, 2018
P20 pro fast charge faulty

I'm having to send my phone back to hauwei. My fast charge isn't working. They say I have a faulty phone. I'm not happy. I used the hicare app on the phone and live chat. They were good with me but no phone for two weeks whilst it in for repair

Kresen

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys anyone was able to reslove their issue with regards to the supacharge, my P20 Pro hasnt been charging like it used to, Which i have the supacharge adapter and cable which came with the phone, it charges like 15%in 30 min, which i normally would get like 60+ in 30 min. Should i reset the phone? has it helped anyone after resetting?

stylo21

Apr 18, 2017
la linea de la concepcion
Hi Guys anyone was able to reslove their issue with regards to the supacharge, my P20 Pro hasnt been charging like it used to, Which i have the supacharge adapter and cable which came with the phone, it charges like 15%in 30 min, which i normally would get like 60+ in 30 min. Should i reset the phone? has it helped anyone after resetting?

I have the same problem, I restored factory 2 times and nothing. I contacted Huawei and he told me to try another supercharger charger. I'll find another charger.

armsel

Jan 3, 2015
Coming from OnePlus3 - 0% to 60% in 30 min (tested many times), I am also not impressed by the Huawei P20 pro fast charging...

Tested again today, I got from 9% to 45% in 30 min.

Huawei claims the P20 pro will do 0% to 85% in 45 minutes.
I got from 9% to 80% in 1 hour!

I am on the latest Pie Rom - 9.0.0.195 and using the original charger + cable.
Any suggestions? I don't have another charger to test with...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone