• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fast Charging?

Search This thread

ankit3006

Aug 12, 2012
Does M2 support fast charging with a capable charger or will stick to normal charging only?
No.. it doesn't support fast charging.

I have observed the same with other phones with fast charging like Moto G6.. It charges phone to 90% rapidly, but then takes more than 30 minutes to get it to 90 to 100% .. Max Pro M2 has same ??

No.. It's not like it will charge rapidly initially and then slow down. It takes around 3 hours for a full charge and it will charge in a linear fashion.

kickyvivi

Jul 14, 2016
Trivandrum
Reactions: lalit.kultham
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks

It worked man. Thanks a lot. :) None of the other gcams were able to click selfie portrait and this one does it. Thanks. :) :D

Edit - it doesn't work sometimes, like when I restarted my phone it stopped working, I had to install-uninstall it many times to get it working but than also sometimes it stops working all of a sudden. So much work for a simple portrait shot. :(

Last edited:

kickyvivi

Jul 14, 2016
Trivandrum
It worked man. Thanks a lot. :) None of the other gcams were able to click selfie portrait and this one does it. Thanks. :) :D

Edit - it doesn't work sometimes, like when I restarted my phone it stopped working, I had to install-uninstall it many times to get it working but than also sometimes it stops working all of a sudden. So much work for a simple portrait shot. :(
If it doesn't click selfie portrait, just click one random picture with rear cam and then switch to selfie cam. It will work then

Dec 25, 2018
Still doesn't always work.

If it doesn't click selfie portrait, just click one random picture with rear cam and then switch to selfie cam. It will work then

Tried everything still works only half of the time. I don't know what's the problem, rear camera portraits are perfect and it clicks everytime but when I switch to front camera portrait it doesn't work always. And front camera portrait option isn't present in stock camera app too. Asus is just not capable of creating a good camera app. Such a big company with so many engineers yet they fail to create a good camera app.

Dec 25, 2018
Found a solution.

Thanks your idea works. Now when I click rear portrait than front camera portrait also become functional. But I'd still like it to be totally bugless. Nevertheless I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

Metazorl

Jan 1, 2019
I have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and it supports fast charging when the battery dropped to 19%. It displayed Charging Rapidly and it has been like that since then. I purchased my phone in a local mall on December 27. It is a 64/6GB variant.

Top Liked Posts