Actually, if it just says "Installed 25.2 (25200)", your device should be rooted.
Zygisk can be turned on or off in the settings (top right gear icon from the home screen).
One thing you can do to really check root access is:
- Download Termux and open the app. At the bottom, you will see a $ dollar sign on the left.
- Type in:
then press the enter key
- There will be a popup asking if you grant superuser access to Termux. Tap yes.
- The $ sign will change to
- If this happens, you definitely have root.
- If this doesn't happen, open the Magisk app, go to the Superuser tab at the bottom, find Termux and turn the slider to the "on" position and try again at step 2.