[fastboot] l9 p760 p765 p768 p769

Search This thread

universeisgr8

May 23, 2012
I am stuck at the point shown in the image and after that, the device keeps appearing and disappearing in windows. Help pls.
My phone is P769
Used option 7 after running .bat file

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 683

universeisgr8

May 23, 2012
put battery very fast
Thanks! I figured it after some search and am now inserting battery. The flasher tries to insert bin files x-loader and u-boot but for both, i get a message "failed" remote partition does not exist. What should i do next?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I am getting this exact same message on LG P769. Can anyone help pls.

Hi Lelus,

By using your tool on P765(India).I am having following error.and also there is nothing on my screen.
Initially it was showing me LG security error.but I flashed it again and dont know what happened than its keep on failing while trying to boot.
I can only get thru the fastboot only....after few seconds phone is shutdown....no recovery nothing is coming up....I am affraid tht i hv brick my phone....
I have read too many thing and now i m getting confused....
PLease help me.

ECHO is off.
Plug USB cable
wait 4 seconds and put battery back in.
waiting for OMAP44xx device...

Device descriptor:
bLength = 18
bDescriptorType = 1
bcdUSB = 528
bDeviceClass = 255
bDeviceSubClass = 255
bDeviceProtocol = 255
bMaxPacketSize0 = 64
idVendor = 451
idProduct = D00F
bcdDevice = 0
iManufacturer = 33
iProduct = 37
iSerialNumber = 0
bNumConfigurations = 1
reading ASIC ID
usb_write 4
usb_read 81
[*] read 0 bytes
NumOfSubblocks: 0x5
Subblock ID: 0x1
Subblock Size: 0x5
CH enabled: 0x7
ROM revision: 0x4
Checksum Subblock: 0x15
CHIP: 4430
IDEN: dd3d69d5f92c66e50c991aeb8a68253a66b2
MPKH: 5f4092eccddf90fa43f546adf89508b31b9c
CRC0: 9c669ad9
CRC1: 682adccf
sending 2ndstage to target... f0030002
usb_write 4
usb_write 4

wait 5-lelelel...

[*] msg size = 4
usb_write 21552
[*] data size = 21552
usb_close

Reopen usb...

Device descriptor:
bLength = 18
bDescriptorType = 1
bcdUSB = 528
bDeviceClass = 255
bDeviceSubClass = 255
bDeviceProtocol = 255
bMaxPacketSize0 = 64
idVendor = 451
idProduct = D00F
bcdDevice = 0
iManufacturer = 33
iProduct = 37
iSerialNumber = 0
bNumConfigurations = 1
waiting for 2ndstage response...
usb_read 4
usb read = aabbccdd
accepted 2ndstage response
sending image to target...
size = 246272
usb_write 4
usb_write 246272
** Done **
< waiting for device >
sending 'x-loader' (384 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.207s]
writing 'x-loader'...
FAILED (remote: partition does not exist)
finished. total time: 0.226s
sending 'u-boot' (1024 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.540s]
writing 'u-boot'...
FAILED (remote: partition does not exist)
finished. total time: 0.547s
Done
Press any key to continue . . .

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
Thanks! I figured it after some search and am now inserting battery. The flasher tries to insert bin files x-loader and u-boot but for both, i get a message "failed" remote partition does not exist. What should i do next?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I am getting this exact same message on LG P769. Can anyone help pls.

You must install a kdz using lg flashtool 2014 this will reapir your partitions.

good look

universeisgr8

May 23, 2012
The phone is almost dead and does not turn on. It can only go into fastboot mode and so i can only do fastboot operations. Since i cant enter the download mode also, there is no way to install the KDZ. Is there anything i can do in fastbot mode?

itachilinux

Apr 15, 2012
Bandung
The phone is almost dead and does not turn on. It can only go into fastboot mode and so i can only do fastboot operations. Since i cant enter the download mode also, there is no way to install the KDZ. Is there anything i can do in fastbot mode?

try to flash kernel or recovery so you can enters recovery and flash a rom inside of it.

phantomEVO

Jul 19, 2006
please help! p760 completely dead! only fastbooot when i try to flash u-boot it says FAILED status read failed too many links

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
Do you have a tutorial for using Linux?

On Ubuntu linux open a terminal and type to install adb and fastboot (
Note: be sure you are connected to internet before do this)

sudo apt-get update (and press enter)

sudo apt-get install android-tools-fastboot (and press enter)

sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb (and press enter)

when installed, the abd an fastboot commands are the same as windows versions.

Note: be sure you are connected to internet

phantomEVO

Jul 19, 2006
Could i use ubuntu lauched with virtualbox?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Could you remember me also the abd and fastboot command to recovery the phone? And which files to use? I've lost everything

Last edited:

phantomEVO

Jul 19, 2006
i'm a little bit confused. my phone is completely dead with screen logo. in another pc, with this utility i've successfully flashed JB loader and uboot, but now what i have to do?

Bugotronic

Mar 23, 2016
Hello there. My girlfriend has a LG L9 P778g (which is actually a P768). She was charging her phone last night, left it there. After a couple of hours she picked it up and the phone was dead, black screen and wouldn't boot up. I've flashed P768 ICS xloader and uboot with fastboot. Then went into fastboot with option 1. Went into S/W Upgrade Mode, and my LG was recognized by the LG Support Tool (it shows up as Android: OMAP440 FastBoot USB Device in Device Manager and as LGP778g in LG Support Tool).

Process finished to 100% (around 90% screen went black). But nothing happens, i mean, the cellphone still won't turn on, just black screen. I SEE NO LG LOGO, NOTHING. I can only get into S/W Upgrade mode after fastbooting. (No fastboot image on screen neither).

Any hints?

Thanks!!

Regards, Alan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I take no responsibility for any damages incurred to your phone
    Please use this script only when necessary

Here is a little script I put together to fastboot L9s with ability to flash/restore ics xloader and uboot (p760, p765, p768, p769) jb (p760)

*I've only tested it on Win 7, but it should work on Vista , not sure about XP and 8

Very useful post about installing the drivers

*Some phones may need a different timing, 4 seconds won't work, worth to try between 0 to 4s and see what works best

Original thread about fastboot
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2119090

It's based on wpark - [DEV][Bootloader] u-boot / omap4boot for P920/P720/P940 and its variant

update: file updated, mylk Thanks for catching the mistake!
    update2: added p769 20f
    Hi there, its been a while since I tried fastboot again, but I have good news. Fastboot worked on my P768 using this method, I selected option 1. Then I was able to send recovery to my phone and then root the phone using a flashable SuperSU zip! 'adb reboot recovery' takes me straight into CWM!

I have some questions though.

• Is fastboot permanently on the phone like it is on the P760 now? or do I have to use this program each time to send fastboot commands?

Fastboot is definitely there but something doesn't get passed along during adb reboot bootloader or oem-unlock and phone just reboots instead of booting to fastboot.

• Does this mean that I could potentially flash a custom rom to my phone now? I know all the custom roms out there are not for the P768, so I will get camera problems. But is this the missing piece of the puzzle for custom rom development/testing?

I'm pretty sure* you can use Android Kitchen to replace these files in latest Cyanogenmod zip with ones from p768 jb and have camera working.

*i might be wrong
    Hey Lelus, you forgot to add the bin folder (adb, fastboot & usbboot) into your latest fastboot.zip

If anyone need to download and use fastboot right now, download and use this one until Lelus fixes OP
    i think there is some errot in your start.bat .
    IF /I '%INPUT%'=='6' GOTO Selection5 ( i think it should be Selection6 , right ? )

and here is my p1.bin an p2.bin . mine is P765 JB (HongKong V20D) . hope you can put this into your file . and may help others .

View attachment 1986726
    Hey Lelus, you forgot to add the bin folder (adb, fastboot & usbboot) into your latest fastboot.zip

If anyone need to download and use fastboot right now, download and use this one until Lelus fixes OP

Thanks, I've corrected it