• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Fastboot looping

Search This thread

haniels6x

Jun 7, 2018
I installed Evolution X 5.9 and my Lineage Recovery is missing. I tried to install again the recovery image and it didn't install. I went to bootlooping the fastboot logo. Any help?

haniels6x

Jun 7, 2018
What do you mean by bootlooping the fastbokt logo, it won't stay on the fast boot or it keeps cycling
I already solve it. But one thing is not clear to me. When I install PE recovery and install custom rom, after installing the rom, my PE recovery change to Lineage Recovery. How does this happen?

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I already solve it. But one thing is not clear to me. When I install PE recovery and install custom rom, after installing the rom, my PE recovery change to Lineage Recovery. How does this happen?

Some roms including recovery installation, Such as Xperience rom when you flash it successfully it will change your recovery to Xperience recovery.

Reactions: haniels6x

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
Cuz Recovery of RMN10 is inside the boot image. Therefore when u flash new ROM, if the Dev placed other Recovery inside boot.img , then ur recovery will be changed to that one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cuz Recovery of RMN10 is inside the boot image. Therefore when u flash new ROM, if the Dev placed other Recovery inside boot.img , then ur recovery will be changed to that one.
    What do you mean by bootlooping the fastbokt logo, it won't stay on the fast boot or it keeps cycling
    Recovery is currently part of boot.img
    The alternative recovery must be on the ramdisk.

Some roms including recovery installation, Such as Xperience rom when you flash it successfully it will change your recovery to Xperience recovery.
    Oke oke. All good now. Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated!