• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[FASTBOOT][OTA] Xiaomi Mi A1 OTA & FASTBOOT Images

edwaine

Dec 19, 2013
Quezon City
Could someone tell me if the mobile is still certified after installation via MiFlash?
I got no screenshots for proof because I revert back to Pixel Experience ROM but the Device is still certified. If you want, you can try it on your device.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

N1ck474

Aug 19, 2015
Faenza
Maybe instructions are for OP's builds.

With MiFlash ordinary commands:
Flash all=flash all and wipe.
Flash all except storage=Save user data and lock bootloader (doesn't work anymore after May update, cause lock bootloader automatically wipes your data).
Flash all and lock=flash all, wipe and lock the bootloader.

For now, with MiFlash no way to keep userdata.

elbi14

Nov 16, 2013
Tangerang

Flash all except storage=Save user data and lock bootloader (doesn't work anymore after May update, cause lock bootloader automatically wipes your data).

Ah i see.

Thank you

N1ck474

Aug 19, 2015
Faenza
I have flashed both (MiFlash and Fastboot OP) but both stuck at Mi Logo, from May 9.5.13.0
Erasing data doesn't start, just stuck at first Mi Logo, reflashed May and all works fine.

wrick17

Sep 16, 2012
Bangalore
www.socalled.co.in

If you are using fastboot, then you can prevent the script from locking the bootloader again.

Before you do flashall except storage, edit the script (.bat or .sh) and remove the line "fastboot oem lock". Save it. And then run the script. It'll flash the whole image, preserve the user data and not lock the bootloader.

Cheers.

N1ck474

Aug 19, 2015
Faenza
If you are using fastboot, then you can prevent the script from locking the bootloader again.

Before you do flashall except storage, edit the script (.bat or .sh) and remove the line "fastboot oem lock". Save it. And then run the script. It'll flash the whole image, preserve the user data and not lock the bootloader.

Cheers.
How con i edit it? Thank you

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone