[Fastboot] Pixel Experience Splash Screen

Search This thread

Tuandroidaldia

Jul 7, 2018
Autonomous City of Good Airs
Hello!

I've made this splash screen / boot logo for our Mi 9T using this guide

It's perfectly compatible with the Pixel Experience boot animation.

Boot logo | Fastboot mode logo
1.jpg
2.jpg

I've made the fastboot mode logo on my own using Apple's Recovery Mode as example. Feel free to ask for the .bmp to include it in your boot logos.

Q- What is this? A- This is a custom splash screen for your phone, it replaces the "Mi" logo which appears when you power up your phone.
Q- Do I need to unlock my bootloader? A- Yes, this splash screen is intended for use it along with Pixel Experience ROM, so, at this point, you have your bootloader unlocked already.
Q- Can I use it with another ROM? A- Of course, you can use it with any ROM you like, but remember, unlocked bootloaders only.
Q- Where is the logo.img file? A- Attached to this post.

Hope you like it!

Attachments

• logo.img
    29 MB · Views: 120
  • Love
Reactions: atf5 and fidodone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

I've made this splash screen / boot logo for our Mi 9T using this guide

It's perfectly compatible with the Pixel Experience boot animation.

Boot logo | Fastboot mode logo
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

I've made the fastboot mode logo on my own using Apple's Recovery Mode as example. Feel free to ask for the .bmp to include it in your boot logos.

Q- What is this? A- This is a custom splash screen for your phone, it replaces the "Mi" logo which appears when you power up your phone.
    Q- Do I need to unlock my bootloader? A- Yes, this splash screen is intended for use it along with Pixel Experience ROM, so, at this point, you have your bootloader unlocked already.
    Q- Can I use it with another ROM? A- Of course, you can use it with any ROM you like, but remember, unlocked bootloaders only.
    Q- Where is the logo.img file? A- Attached to this post.

Hope you like it!