Development [FASTBOOT][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OP9RT] OxygenOS A.04-A.07 for MT2110 devices

Search This thread

pagariasachin

Dec 22, 2011
indore
Google Pixel 3
Xiaomi Mi 10
Actually there is lots of confusion in my mind for flashing roms in oneplus devices, as am friendly with xiaomi devices from past few years, and my concern is with my 9rt is only about oneplus dialer with auto call recording and only because of google dialer i want to unlock bootloader and flash another rom, and i am not getting any proper guide or way to get it done can you or anybody can help me out with this concern

EduFaol

Jan 22, 2022
Actually there is lots of confusion in my mind for flashing roms in oneplus devices, as am friendly with xiaomi devices from past few years, and my concern is with my 9rt is only about oneplus dialer with auto call recording and only because of google dialer i want to unlock bootloader and flash another rom, and i am not getting any proper guide or way to get it done can you or anybody can help me out with this concern
is your smartphone using Color? Oxygen OS has the function of recording the audio of the calls if you activate it right when they answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-24-14-31-57-85_54063fc6848ac98a54ce5f2a63661433.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-14-31-57-85_54063fc6848ac98a54ce5f2a63661433.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 34

EduFaol

Jan 22, 2022
is your smartphone using Color? Oxygen OS has the function of recording the audio of the calls if you activate it right when they answer.

pagariasachin

Dec 22, 2011
indore
Google Pixel 3
Xiaomi Mi 10
It is Google dialer and it announces that call is recording and if it announce there is no sense of call recording and instead of this it also has some issue also, like not more than 3 to 4 days recording save, we have to save manually recording if we want to keep any and we don't know which conversation will need in future for any issues is occurs. it should work like all companies used to give it spy and all recording save automatically.

EduFaol

Jan 22, 2022
No i am on Oxygen Os 11.3 Indian Unit, and now a days in India almost all devices launched with google dialer except Samsung.
It continues with the option to record the call and how to show it in the posted photo.
It is Google dialer and it announces that call is recording and if it announce there is no sense of call recording and instead of this it also has some issue also, like not more than 3 to 4 days recording save, we have to save manually recording if we want to keep any and we don't know which conversation will need in future for any issues is occurs. it should work like all companies used to give it spy and all recording save automatically.
I had not yet seen this option on a smartphone, the option to record all calls without having to click the record button.

pagariasachin

Dec 22, 2011
indore
Google Pixel 3
Xiaomi Mi 10
It continues with the option to record the call and how to show it in the posted photo.

I had not yet seen this option on a smartphone, the option to record all calls without having to click the record button.
Samsung, Xiaomi (In Some region), and almost all chinese brands give this type of call recording in all deices, i am using xiaomi devices from past few years and it has recording option but not now a days so i unlocked bootloader and flashed another region rom which has xiaomi dialer and its working flawless.

pagariasachin

Dec 22, 2011
indore
Google Pixel 3
Xiaomi Mi 10
Just enable once and always your all calls will be recorded without any notification to other party till you disable recording all calls. Oneplus color os also has this type of dialer so that i want to go to chinese rom and doing so many researches to get it properly withuot bricking my device.

bonez56

Mar 30, 2008
Just enable once and always your all calls will be recorded without any notification to other party till you disable recording all calls. Oneplus color os also has this type of dialer so that i want to go to chinese rom and doing so many researches to get it properly withuot bricking my device.
If you have an Indian OnePlus 9RT and you install ColorOS China version, you will deeply regret it. Yes, ColorOS for 9RT has got automatic, non-announced call recording but everything else about it is sooooo bad.

pagariasachin

Dec 22, 2011
indore
Google Pixel 3
Xiaomi Mi 10
If you have an Indian OnePlus 9RT and you install ColorOS China version, you will deeply regret it. Yes, ColorOS for 9RT has got automatic, non-announced call recording but everything else about it is sooooo bad.
Then whats the solution for automatic call recording without announcement.... ?
Oneplus has done something wrong in this device i am unable to activate it via jopeplus tools and also not able to install oneplus dialer apk. I activated in so many devices of my friend and Oneplus 9 also i activated and still working flawless but in 9RT its been so headache to get it, now i feel that 9rt was wrong decision.

bonez56

Mar 30, 2008
Oneplus has done something wrong in this device i am unable to activate it via jopeplus tools and also not able to install oneplus dialer apk. I activated in so many devices of my friend and Oneplus 9 also i activated and still working flawless but in 9RT its been so headache to get it, now i feel that 9rt was wrong decision.
I don't know what the solution is. I used to use automatic call recording when I first got my phone because it was using ColorOS. My previous phone was a Mi 11 and I used it on there too.

Since I moved my 9RT to the India ROM, the option is no longer available but it is now possible to use my phone like a normal Android phone, previously on ColorOS I never even got push notifications from apps. The whole Chinese version of ColorOS was totally crippled and it was the most painful thing I'd ever used.

If it wasn't for the OxygenOS ROM, I would have ditched the 9RT completely a long time ago.

Call recording isn't important for me, it was just nice to have.

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9RT
Call recording prohibited by laws in many countries now, google blocked it in their apps, but not only in apps. There are restrictions on system level too. China firmwares usually remove that restrictions. It is why recording works 8n ColorOS, but not in OxygenOS. Even if you install OnePlus dialer to oxy, it will not record.
Many third party apps try to get around restrictions to implement recording back. But results are not consistent for different devices and even firmware versions. As of now Skvalex call recorder works ok for me even with latest OxygenOS. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...cord-phone-calls-from-the-phone-line.1441643/

Barabaz

Feb 23, 2022
Can anyone help? my laptop did an update before and it messed up my adb driver.. I'm trying to install it back with no luck.. I'm also trying to revert back to colorOS
Screenshot_2022-05-04-14-51-05-68_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings,

I've appreciated @abhinavgupta371, @HELLBOY017 for initial version of this firmware and @penguinus for continuous support and testing.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FASTBOOT ROMS CAN ONLY BE USED IN DEVICES WITH AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER!!!
    AND BE WARNED THAT UNLOCKING DEVICE WILL WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE COMPLETELY.

THIS ROM UNOFFICIAL AND BASED ON IMAGES MANUALLY EXTRACTED FROM MT2111 DEVICES AND OTA UPDATES

This ROM can be used on MT2110 devices (Chinese version initially delivered with ColorOS) for migration to OxygenOS
    Device bootloader can be locked after flashing this ROM

Everything related to SafetyNet checks is working on this ROM like on original MT2111 devices.
    If device is not rooted it can receive OTA updates.

Known issues:
    - Device name in settings displayed incorrectly "Lahaina for amd64" instead of expected "MT2111".

Migration instructions:
    - On your PC, install bootloader drivers for OP9RT and check if device is recognized in Bootloader and Fastbootd modes.
    - Ensure you're using the LATEST version of SDK platform tools (adb and fastboot)
    - On your PC, download the Fastboot ROM zip from the download link below.
    - On your PC, unzip downloaded file
    - On your PC, navigate to its now-uncompressed folder
    - Reboot your OnePlus 9 RT to bootloader mode.
    - Connect the OP9RT to your PC
    - On your PC open command line window in the uncompressed folder,
    - type install.bat
    - wait till device boot to "Setup wizard" screen (it will take 5-7 min)
    - at this point device bootloader can be locked if you need this.

Upgrade instruction (for devices with OxygenOS where standard updater decline update):
    - follow the installation procedure till
    - instead of install.bat you need to run upgrade.bat in command line window
    - user data will be preserved

Good luck!

Edit:
    Some linux users reports issue with device wipe during installation. It is related to fastboot dependencies. It requires android platform tools installed.
    As an alternative after final reboot (device should reboot automatically twice during installation) device will boot to recovery mode where you need to wipe it manually.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.07 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.07
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.06 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.05 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.04 zip:

Credits:
    - @abhinavgupta371
    - @HELLBOY017
    - @penguinus

Updates:
    [2022-02-22] fixed installation and upgrade for some specific device state (if you have installed previous version successfully, you doesn't need re-installation).
    [2022-03-01] add A.05 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-11] add A.06 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-20] add A.07 version of firmware.
    Added A.07 version of ROM into original post.
    Is it a custom ROM and Is it safe to use this ROM with all my personal information (data, payment,...). Sorry for question, I'm newbie here.
    This is not Official ROM, however it is based on official data from Indian version of device. After convertion device bootloader can be locked (it pass all vendor checks) and official updates works as well. All application which check integrity of device (gpay, banking apps) works after bootloader lock (do not need magisk).
    you have no proper drivers for fastbootd mode.
    Rebooting into fastboot OKAY [ 0.000s] < waiting for any device > fastboot: error: Failed to boot into userspace fastboot; one or more components might be unbootable.
    this is indicator of the issue
    To test this you can boot device into fastboot mode and run the next command
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    device should reboot into fastbootd mode (looks like recovery with language selector).
    and no error message should appear.
    Till you get this point it is pointless to flash this ROM.
    Thanks bro, problem solved.

In every mode, Bootloader mode, Recovery Mode, must make sure device will shown with proper driver in PC. I've monitored the changes via Device Manager. I don't know what's the proper way to solve this issue, I just simply remove and update the driver manually.

Finally my good news is I got the OOS now!!

Thanks for all help provided !!
    In A.04 when blocking the bootloader after restarting it gave a message that the boot had been corrupted, I tried some commands and nothing worked, so I unlocked it again I went up the system I updated to A.05 then restarted and blocked the bootloader again. today everything is working and without needing root. it was the only way I could solve to recover the boot, certainly there must be a simpler way but I couldn't. I believe the boot corrupted because of root, not sure if that was it, just a hypothesis.
    Is there a way to COMPLETELY backup before lock the bootloader, so that I can restore my user data/apps/photos/storage afterwards? Thank you!
    I believe lock or unlock bootloader would erase all the data.
    I found this a hard way. I unlocked my bootloader to install A.03, but found all my data were erased and took me one day to setup my phone again. Fortunately, my photos were recovered from cloud.