Development [FASTBOOT][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OP9RT] OxygenOS A.04-A.08 for MT2110 devices

Search This thread

phtis

Jun 23, 2022
nope, just reported to Oneplus officially, do you have the same issue as well?
I had the same issue. the rainbow colour display not only occurs on the 50MP camera mode but also while QR scanning.

The weird thing which I tried was to restart the phone, which then reverted my smallest width setting in Developer Options which is probably another bug. After I changed the smallest width setting back again (to 490dp), the problem went away.

Right now, 50MP camera mode is working properly and the QR code scanning on various apps is fine. however, the issue does appear intermittently again, but going across different apps, and toggling the 50MP mode on and off a few times seems to help with the issue.

I'm not sure if this method can fix your issues, but worth a try. at least till the bug is fixed.

loleepop

Jun 23, 2022
I had the same issue. the rainbow colour display not only occurs on the 50MP camera mode but also while QR scanning.

The weird thing which I tried was to restart the phone, which then reverted my smallest width setting in Developer Options which is probably another bug. After I changed the smallest width setting back again (to 490dp), the problem went away.

Right now, 50MP camera mode is working properly and the QR code scanning on various apps is fine. however, the issue does appear intermittently again, but going across different apps, and toggling the 50MP mode on and off a few times seems to help with the issue.

I'm not sure if this method can fix your issues, but worth a try. at least till the bug is fixed.
I have this exact same issue and doing what you said didn't change anything - still need to go through the camera on/off dance to get it working (for one time).

Waiting for further info on this...

Cathair2906

Sep 2, 2012

I will try to change the smallest width as you said.

Btw, are you also converting it from COS to OOS?

phtis

Jun 23, 2022
I bought a MT2110 but it was pre-installed with a "Lahaina with arm64" rom. I then updated via OTA to MT2111 A.08, I didn't have to do the installation as mentioned in this thread.

Smallest width doesn't really work, it was just something that I experienced and shared. Because right after I restarted, it messed up my smallest width setting, and when I set it back again, the QR code scanner seemed to work. However, that was short-lived.

The main temp fix seems to be going back into the camera and toggling 50MP mode on and off.

anbell

Jun 24, 2022
After flashing, the display model is MT2111, and the 120Hz high refresh rate of the King of Glory cannot be turned on. Do you want to change the default model to MT2110?

刷完后显示型号为MT2111,无法开启王者荣耀的120Hz的高刷,是否更改默认的型号为MT2110

Cathair2906

Sep 2, 2012
I bought a MT2110 but it was pre-installed with a "Lahaina with arm64" rom. I then updated via OTA to MT2111 A.08, I didn't have to do the installation as mentioned in this thread.

Smallest width doesn't really work, it was just something that I experienced and shared. Because right after I restarted, it messed up my smallest width setting, and when I set it back again, the QR code scanner seemed to work. However, that was short-lived.

The main temp fix seems to be going back into the camera and toggling 50MP mode on and off.
It seems A10 has fixed the issue now

jordenng

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the method! I was successfully migrated my MT2110 from color OS to Oxygen OS, After that I upgraded to Android 12 Beta and downgraded back to 11 with Oneplus forums packages. Currently version is A10 and I have downloaded appllications on it. So my question is can I relock bootloader for MT2110 device which using Oxygen os?

Active-Hawk

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks so much for this release! I'm curious about one thing though. I'm a novice user and I'm concerned about security. Does the fact I can lock the bootloader mean that this release only contains completely unmodified data from OnePlus?

DimaX111

Dec 22, 2014
OnePlus 9RT
Thanks for the method! I was successfully migrated my MT2110 from color OS to Oxygen OS, After that I upgraded to Android 12 Beta and downgraded back to 11 with Oneplus forums packages. Currently version is A10 and I have downloaded appllications on it. So my question is can I relock bootloader for MT2110 device which using Oxygen os?
Hi, the apk of System update can't find the open beta 1 .jar file for some reason. It feels similar to your issue.
I bought MT2110 from china but received it with the A08 "Oxygen OS Android 11.3" and for some reason, it writes "MT2111" in the settings.
Is this Oxygen OS or ColorOS?
Can I update to the open beta of Android 12?

DimaX111

Dec 22, 2014
OnePlus 9RT
Hi, the apk of System update can't find the open beta 1 .jar file for some reason. It feels similar to your issue.
I bought MT2110 from china but received it with the A08 "Oxygen OS Android 11.3" and for some reason, it writes "MT2111" in the settings.
Is this Oxygen OS or ColorOS?
Can I update to the open beta of Android 12?
it turns out I needed to delete the .jar file suffix. :| now works.

Issues still exist on my phone also after from update:
1. I don't have 5g at all
2. People can't call me (the phone seems to them OFF)
3. When I call people it takes like 10 seconds to start calling (hearing any beeps)
4. Notifications often get not sent - many times I don't see any notification in apps but when I enter, I see stuff that should've gotten to me (i.e., the Taxi driver is near)

g96818

Dec 27, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it boots to fastbootd(3 languages setup) . waiting for device in cmd . Doesn't go beyond. I tried every driver . I have no idea what is happening.
    Any other Suggestions? it seems Everybody else is able to flash except me 😤
    I have my Chinese 9RT & preparing to switch to Oxygen OS. I am preparing my Windows OS just to minimize any hiccup when I do it.

I have not installed the ROM yet. But when I was prepping my PC to detect the 9RT in both Fastboot & Recovery, I used the drivers from this post & the device was detected. Give it a go to see if these drivers work for you.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...all-official-driver-in-windows-10-11.4396501/

Update: Successfully installed the Indian ROM on my Chinese 9RT. Phone is good. Though ColorOS was not bad, but it kills too many apps & many notifications were lost. Thanks to everyone who posted.

My very limited experience is, making sure the device can be detected by "fastboot devices" & "adb devices" commands before proceeding with flashing will avoid a lot of the problems, i.e. getting the drivers working.
    Greetings,

I've appreciated @abhinavgupta371, @HELLBOY017 for initial version of this firmware and @penguinus for continuous support and testing.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FASTBOOT ROMS CAN ONLY BE USED IN DEVICES WITH AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER!!!
    AND BE WARNED THAT UNLOCKING DEVICE WILL WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE COMPLETELY.

THIS ROM UNOFFICIAL AND BASED ON IMAGES MANUALLY EXTRACTED FROM MT2111 DEVICES AND OTA UPDATES

This ROM can be used on MT2110 devices (Chinese version initially delivered with ColorOS) for migration to OxygenOS
    Device bootloader can be locked after flashing this ROM

Everything related to SafetyNet checks is working on this ROM like on original MT2111 devices.
    If device is not rooted it can receive OTA updates.

Known issues:
    - Device name in settings displayed incorrectly "Lahaina for amd64" instead of expected "MT2111". Fixed in latest firmwares.

Migration instructions:
    - On your PC, install bootloader drivers for OP9RT and check if device is recognized in Bootloader and Fastbootd modes.
    - Ensure you're using the LATEST version of SDK platform tools (adb and fastboot)
    - On your PC, download the Fastboot ROM zip from the download link below.
    - On your PC, unzip downloaded file
    - On your PC, navigate to its now-uncompressed folder
    - Reboot your OnePlus 9 RT to bootloader mode.
    - Connect the OP9RT to your PC
    - On your PC open command line window in the uncompressed folder,
    - type install.bat
    - wait till device boot to "Setup wizard" screen (it will take 5-7 min)
    - at this point device bootloader can be locked if you need this.

Upgrade instruction (for devices with OxygenOS where standard updater decline update):
    - follow the installation procedure till
    - instead of install.bat you need to run upgrade.bat in command line window
    - user data will be preserved

Good luck!

Edit:
    Some linux users reports issue with device wipe during installation. It is related to fastboot dependencies. It requires android platform tools installed.
    As an alternative after final reboot (device should reboot automatically twice during installation) device will boot to recovery mode where you need to wipe it manually.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.11 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.11
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.08 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.08
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.07 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.07
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.06 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.05 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.04 zip:

Credits:
    - @abhinavgupta371
    - @HELLBOY017
    - @penguinus

Updates:
    [2022-02-22] fixed installation and upgrade for some specific device state (if you have installed previous version successfully, you doesn't need re-installation).
    [2022-03-01] add A.05 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-11] add A.06 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-20] add A.07 version of firmware.
    [2022-05-23] add A.08 version of firmware.
    [2022-06-06] update A.08 version of firmware (fixed issue with telegram by @penguinus).
    [2022-07-20] add A.11 version of firmware (prepared by @penguinus)
    FYI. Updated OP with latest version A.08.
    Thank you for this. I'm running this on my MT2110 (albeit the A03 version).
    Can this be dirty flashed over the top of the original install, or will it wipe all my settings/apps?
    Thank you for this. I'm running this on my MT2110 (albeit the A03 version).
    Can this be dirty flashed over the top of the original install, or will it wipe all my settings/apps?
    It has an option to upgrade without wipe.
    Please read instructions more carefully (last part of instruction about upgrade from previous version)
    Have you ever Rooted? If you are rooted, the system may have problems!
    You try to flash all again, let the phone boot and use normally, then use fastboot to relock
    no my phone is not rooted.. never tried to root.. i think i should manually upgrade my phone until the MSM tools are available. because if i brick it. there are no MSM tools available for 9rt to fixed.. or am i missing something