Development [FASTBOOT][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OP9RT] OxygenOS A.04-A.08 for MT2110 devices

Search This thread

anbell

Jun 24, 2022
原来我需要删除 .jar 文件后缀。:| 现在工作。

更新后我的手机上仍然存在问题:
1.我根本没有5g
2. 人们不能打电话给我(电话似乎在他们看来是关闭的)
3.当我打电话给别人时,大约需要 10 秒才能开始打电话(听到任何哔哔声)
4. 通知经常没有发送 - 很多时候我在应用程序中看不到任何通知,但是当我进入时,我看到了应该收到的东西(即出租车司机在附近)
在开发者选项中,5G模式不要搞自动,调成NAS+SA模式,就可以用5G了。

door_jam

Jan 27, 2013
Do I need a Windows PC to run the script in the OP?
Can I do it in Terminal on a mac with SDK platform tool installed & running?

kunkute28

Dec 29, 2013
hi friend! How do I get OOS 12 C05 with an oneplus 9rt rooted. I can't find an oos 12 C05 fastboot rom to update. Please help me update.

L0CK

Aug 5, 2022
@Valdem

Thank you for posting these links and keeping the thread up to date. You may want to fix this typo.

Untitled.png

DimaX111

Dec 22, 2014
OnePlus 9RT
I hate the phone and the [official!] beta OTA (now on C05 OxOS12)

many many bugs. the worst:
the pocket sensor isn't always working and things get pressed in the pocket,
phone calls do not always get a ring (but truecaller says their coming, and even with truecaller uninstalled - still not coming mostly)
**** THIS!

archz2

Jan 25, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 9RT
My OnePlus 9RT has A.07.which I flashed from post 1 sometime ago. Today I tried to flash A.08 using the upgrade.bat and the phone is stuck on the black screen with options for three languages. Moroever, when my phone booted during fastboot, my laptop (running windows 10) installed some drivers automatically. So I thought that all the necessary drivers are installed. I got some notifications in the bottom right of my screen, something like 'setting up device, device is ready, and some alphanumeric phrase separate by colons.

Now during the flashing, the cmd prompt is stuck on <waiting for any device>

Please suggest a solution.

image11.png

archz2

Jan 25, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 9RT
P.S.

Solved the trouble. It was a driver issue. I went to device manager, and then right clicked over here on the 'update driver',

6rq2TiC.png

then manually installed Qualcomm 9003 drivers downloaded from the Google drive folder given here.

That fixed the issue.

Reactions: L0CK

ethan_mars_93

Apr 2, 2019
hi there i encounter bootloop after trying to flash Lineage OS , i cant flash A08 Frimwawre via fastbootd
and i hust can enter bootloader , after running the install.bat its reboot phone in order to enter fastbootd mode but it gets stuck in bootloop
can anyone help me ?

Templars69_

Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone,

After a few days of struggling, I can share with you my recent experience in case it can benefit someone.

I received a OnePlus 9RT from China mainland (MT2110) loaded with ColorOS11, I wanted to switch to OxygenOS to benefit Google Apps and remove various chinese bloatware.

I installed lastest adb (Version 33.0.2-8557947) and fastboot (version 33.0.2-8557947), add to PATH under environment variables.

After allowing the developer mode, ticking OEM unlock and USB debugging, it was impossible for adb to recognize the device with Media Transfer Protocol (MTP), and I had to go from Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP).

Once the device recognized in adb and fastboot, I tried to access bootloader mode in the following two ways:

- Press simultaneously volume up, down and power -> Nothing Happened
- Run adb reboot bootloader -> It quickly flashed the bootloader logo and proceed to normal boot

I contacted the OP customer service in China and tell them I could only access Recovery, Fastbootd mode but not the bootloader mode. Being under the 7 days no questions asked policy, they send me a new One Plus 9RT today.

This time, keeping the same Windows configuration, adb and fastboot version, I was able to unlock the bootloader, flash OxygenOS11, and relock the bootloader without any issue. Shoutout to the team, amazing job!

Summary of the steps I followed:

1. Download adb (Version 33.0.2-8557947) and fastboot (version 33.0.2-8557947) from XDA forum

2. Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 10 (Shift + Reboot Windows / Advanced Boot Options / Disable Driver Signature Enforcement)

3. Download Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.11.zip from XDA forum and extract the zip

4. Check adb
> On the phone: Enable developer mode, Allow USB debugging, Allow OEM unlock
> On Windows 10 (allow always authorized device):
Your device should show here identified by the device code

5. Check fastbootd
Wait for the phone to reboot in fastbootd mode

Warning: If the device don't show up, go to Device Manager on Windows, click "Modification on hardware", add drivers manually, load fastboot driver

6. Check bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
Wait for the phone to reboot in bootloader mode
Your device should show here identified by the device code.

7. Unlock bootloader

From the bootloader mode type
Access the unlocking process on the phone, using volume arrow to move and power to select.

Let the phone reboot. Reboot in bootloader mode, your bootloader should be unlocked.

8. Install OxygenOS11

Set your phone in bootloader mode
adb reboot bootloader
Wait for the phone to reboot in bootloader mode

Open CLI (command line interface) from the folder extracted in step 3: Open the folder and type cmd in the navigation bar.

Check fastboot status

If device shows up type
WARNING: DOT NOT UNPLUG THE CABLE DURING THAT STEP NOR TURN OF YOUR COMPUTER

Wait for the Fastboot ROM installer to complete (between 5 and 7 minutes)

9. Lock the bootloader

On the phone: Enable developer mode, Allow USB debugging, Allow OEM unlock
adb reboot bootloader
Let you device boot, you can check in bootloader mode that your bootloder has been locked successfully.

That was my experience, hope it helps :coffee:

Reactions: Valdem

lj3129

Aug 4, 2022
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9RT
My oneplus 9rt china version (MT2110) flash to OxygenOS A.11, almost everthing works well but can't call out and can't recevie calls. And I do local update to OOS 12.1, phone still can't do any calls. Can anyone help? Please, thank you.
Screenshot_2022-08-19-15-49-33-82_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-19-15-49-50-73_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
5G may not work depending on country, but 4G should work with fallback to 3G or 2G. Does your operator support 3g an 2g also?
What I would suggest is to flash again. But be careful as you already upgraded to Android 12 C.05. You may got soft brick when trying to flash A ROM (Android 11) over C (Android 12) using fastboot. You may try to reflash C.05 via fastboot or downgrade to A.07 using local update in official updater. Downgrade will cause wipe of userdata, so do backup of needed data.

Downgrade ROM for local update

Fastboot Oxygen C.05

lj3129

Aug 4, 2022
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9RT
5G may not work depending on country, but 4G should work with fallback to 3G or 2G. Does your operator support 3g an 2g also?
What I would suggest is to flash again. But be careful as you already upgraded to Android 12 C.05. You may got soft brick when trying to flash A ROM (Android 11) over C (Android 12) using fastboot. You may try to reflash C.05 via fastboot or downgrade to A.07 using local update in official updater. Downgrade will cause wipe of userdata, so do backup of needed data.

Downgrade ROM for local update

Fastboot Oxygen C.05
Hi SIr, thank you for the method. After I downgrade to A07 also flash back to coloros, phone still not working, even it shows signal.
I found that it' the phone carrier's problem. Maybe the band of my carrier doesn't support 9rt. But I'm still confused that my oneplus 8 is totally functional with same phone carrier at same spot.Anyway, Now I flash 9rt to OOS11 A.11 and considering change to another carrier.
Again, thank you for reply.
Screenshot_2022-08-22-12-15-36-62_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-22-12-13-35-60_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

Last edited:

Gerzan148

Aug 4, 2022
Sharing the log again.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.1586]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

D:\op9rt-oos-A04-fastboot-rom>upgrade.bat
#######################################################################
# Oxygen OS Flasher For OnePlus 9RT by abhinavgupta371 and HELLBOY017 #
# updated by Va1d3m #
#######################################################################
#################################
# Flashing firmware into slot A #
Setting current slot to 'a' OKAY [ 0.010s]
Finished. Total time: 0.017s
# Flashing bootloader img's #
Sending 'boot_a' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.548s]
Writing 'boot_a' OKAY [ 2.674s]
Sending 'boot_b' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.529s]
Writing 'boot_b' OKAY [ 1.965s]
Finished. Total time: 13.765s
Sending 'modem_a' (190060 KB) OKAY [ 4.511s]
Writing 'modem_a' OKAY [ 0.853s]
Sending 'modem_b' (190060 KB) OKAY [ 4.437s]
Writing 'modem_b' OKAY [ 0.789s]
Finished. Total time: 10.638s
Sending 'vendor_boot' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.512s]
Writing 'vendor_boot' OKAY [ 0.772s]
Finished. Total time: 5.302s
Sending 'vbmeta' (8 KB) OKAY [ 0.002s]
Writing 'vbmeta' OKAY [ 0.003s]
Finished. Total time: 0.022s
Sending 'vbmeta_system' (4 KB) OKAY [ 0.002s]
Writing 'vbmeta_system' OKAY [ 0.002s]
Sending 'vbmeta_vendor' (4 KB) OKAY [ 0.002s]
Writing 'vbmeta_vendor' OKAY [ 0.002s]
##########################
# Rebooting to fastbootd #
##########################
Rebooting into fastboot OKAY [ 0.003s]
< waiting for any device >

-------------------------

Now at this moment, my phone is on a screen with one chinese bold heading written at the top, then three options to choose languages.

I am waiting now.
i have this exact same issue. How to fix this?

Gerzan148

Aug 4, 2022
just read the next post after post where you find the log. Author explained how he solved the issue.
To be short - this is an driver issue. No driver installed for fastbootd mode.
i tried that but still haven't got any result....... it says best driver already installed for your device. What to do?
Exactly How long will the flashing process take?
Is it problem with windows 11?
should i go back to windows 10?

Last edited:

Valdem

Nov 3, 2015
i tried that but still haven't got any result....... it says best driver already installed for your device. What to do?
Exactly How long will the flashing process take?
Is it problem with windows 11?
should i go back to windows 10?
Complete flashing duration is about 6 minutes, and device should reboot twice. You shouldn't do any operation with the device during this period. After successful procedure device will boot to the "installation wizard".
I can't give you any recommendation about OS, because I'm Linux user.

Gerzan148

Aug 4, 2022
it boots to fastbootd . Then waiting for device . Doesn't go beyond. I tried every driver . I have no idea what is happening.
Any other Suggestions? it seems Everybody else is able to flash except me 😤

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings,

I've appreciated @abhinavgupta371, @HELLBOY017 for initial version of this firmware and @penguinus for continuous support and testing.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FASTBOOT ROMS CAN ONLY BE USED IN DEVICES WITH AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER!!!
    AND BE WARNED THAT UNLOCKING DEVICE WILL WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE COMPLETELY.

THIS ROM UNOFFICIAL AND BASED ON IMAGES MANUALLY EXTRACTED FROM MT2111 DEVICES AND OTA UPDATES

This ROM can be used on MT2110 devices (Chinese version initially delivered with ColorOS) for migration to OxygenOS
    Device bootloader can be locked after flashing this ROM

Everything related to SafetyNet checks is working on this ROM like on original MT2111 devices.
    If device is not rooted it can receive OTA updates.

Known issues:
    - Device name in settings displayed incorrectly "Lahaina for amd64" instead of expected "MT2111". Fixed in latest firmwares.

Migration instructions:
    - On your PC, install bootloader drivers for OP9RT and check if device is recognized in Bootloader and Fastbootd modes.
    - Ensure you're using the LATEST version of SDK platform tools (adb and fastboot)
    - On your PC, download the Fastboot ROM zip from the download link below.
    - On your PC, unzip downloaded file
    - On your PC, navigate to its now-uncompressed folder
    - Reboot your OnePlus 9 RT to bootloader mode.
    - Connect the OP9RT to your PC
    - On your PC open command line window in the uncompressed folder,
    - type install.bat
    - wait till device boot to "Setup wizard" screen (it will take 5-7 min)
    - at this point device bootloader can be locked if you need this.

Upgrade instruction (for devices with OxygenOS where standard updater decline update):
    - follow the installation procedure till
    - instead of install.bat you need to run upgrade.bat in command line window
    - user data will be preserved

Good luck!

Edit:
    Some linux users reports issue with device wipe during installation. It is related to fastboot dependencies. It requires android platform tools installed.
    As an alternative after final reboot (device should reboot automatically twice during installation) device will boot to recovery mode where you need to wipe it manually.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.11 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.11
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.08 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.08
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.07 zip:
    boot.img OxygenOS A.07
    Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.06 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.05 zip:

Fastboot ROM OxygenOS A.04 zip:

Credits:
    - @abhinavgupta371
    - @HELLBOY017
    - @penguinus

Updates:
    [2022-02-22] fixed installation and upgrade for some specific device state (if you have installed previous version successfully, you doesn't need re-installation).
    [2022-03-01] add A.05 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-11] add A.06 version of firmware.
    [2022-03-20] add A.07 version of firmware.
    [2022-05-23] add A.08 version of firmware.
    [2022-06-06] update A.08 version of firmware (fixed issue with telegram by @penguinus).
    [2022-07-20] add A.11 version of firmware (prepared by @penguinus)
    FYI. Updated OP with latest version A.08.
    Thank you for this. I'm running this on my MT2110 (albeit the A03 version).
    Can this be dirty flashed over the top of the original install, or will it wipe all my settings/apps?
    Thank you for this. I'm running this on my MT2110 (albeit the A03 version).
    Can this be dirty flashed over the top of the original install, or will it wipe all my settings/apps?
    It has an option to upgrade without wipe.
    Please read instructions more carefully (last part of instruction about upgrade from previous version)
    Have you ever Rooted? If you are rooted, the system may have problems!
    You try to flash all again, let the phone boot and use normally, then use fastboot to relock
    no my phone is not rooted.. never tried to root.. i think i should manually upgrade my phone until the MSM tools are available. because if i brick it. there are no MSM tools available for 9rt to fixed.. or am i missing something