Question Fastboot Stock Roms

Search This thread

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hey guys, more and more Roms are coming out for our beloved OnePlus 9 pro. I had a 6 and 7tp before and there were stock oos Roms, which you could easily flash via Fastboot and have OOS back.

It's just more convenient to simply have one file instead of flashing all images and so on

It'll be so great if any developer could try to create one, since it shouldn't be so difficult (at least that's what I guess haha)

Reactions: thirtythr33

Hot-Proton

May 11, 2019
OnePlus 9 Pro
fastboot -w not correct work

d:\Software_Tools\Multimedia\Handy-Taplet\Handy\Backup\Download\Rom\Payload Dumper 64 bit\payload_output>fastboot -w
Erasing 'userdata' OKAY [ 1.960s]
CreateProcess failed: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden. (2)
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata

shmallow

Jan 21, 2012
I owe you a beer Sconny, you brought me back from the brink! I didn't exactly use all of your files, so I'm not sure if I count as a tester, but I was able to use your fastboot commands from Flasher.bat and turn that into a shell script. I ran it not really knowing it was going to work, so I ended up not wiping beforehand but it looks like it turned out fine. Oh and I didn't use your zip, used my own and dumped the payload myself. Thanks again Sconny!

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
OnePlus 6
I created one (11.2.7.7.BA), it should work, but need testers. Ofc, Use it on your own Risk, but we have MSM Tool

Extract the Zip and Run "Flasher"
Tested and it worked for me as well other than shows the same userdata wipe error as mentioned. Curious to ask if you could make a flashable zip to include just the latest firmware?

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
OnePlus 6
Maybe I should implement another command or manual wiping should work. Isn't that the latest FW?
Yes but for flashing custom Roms you only need need some of the images flashed to the other slot prior to flashing the custom ROM zip. The system IMG and vendor IMG and some others are not needed. Comes in handy when moving from one custom ROM to another.

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
OnePlus 6
Yes but for flashing custom Roms you only need need some of the images flashed to the other slot prior to flashing the custom ROM zip. The system IMG and vendor IMG and some others are not needed. Comes in handy when moving from one custom ROM to another.

https://t.me/havoc_oneplus8/23372

This is an example of it for OnePlus 8...
Never mind though as this was inaccurate on my part, vendor img is needed...my bad. This method just lets you flash to latest fw after you're already on a custom rom. So to say if a newer fw came out after you could update to it.

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I will take a look on it when I've got more time, sorry guys. I need to test it on myself in order to provide this variant of restoring our devices, but I'm working much as hell atm and family stuff etc. Is more important. But I promise I will try to provide a fully functional package for all versions. System, ODM and Vendor is still buggy, but I have some ideas how to fix it

Reactions: galaxys

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Here is the AA Version. Wipe Manually, i have to figure out why its not working, for me it does (Maybe cable, usb port?)

I am not a Developer, i'm just doing this for fun and testing when i have time. As always, use at your own risk.

I disabled Verity for the 3 Partitions, maybe that will help. If you guys have some Ideas, please let me know.

Once it is working flawlessly, i will create a thread and update the "tool" for BA/AA/DA Devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I created one (11.2.7.7.BA), it should work, but need testers. Ofc, Use it on your own Risk, but we have MSM Tool

Extract the Zip and Run "Flasher"
    Here is the AA Version. Wipe Manually, i have to figure out why its not working, for me it does (Maybe cable, usb port?)

I am not a Developer, i'm just doing this for fun and testing when i have time. As always, use at your own risk.

I disabled Verity for the 3 Partitions, maybe that will help. If you guys have some Ideas, please let me know.

Once it is working flawlessly, i will create a thread and update the "tool" for BA/AA/DA Devices.

Gonna update to 11.2.8.8 soon, all versions. Waiting for all zips to download
    Hey guys, more and more Roms are coming out for our beloved OnePlus 9 pro. I had a 6 and 7tp before and there were stock oos Roms, which you could easily flash via Fastboot and have OOS back.

It's just more convenient to simply have one file instead of flashing all images and so on

It'll be so great if any developer could try to create one, since it shouldn't be so difficult (at least that's what I guess haha)
    Tested and it worked for me as well other than shows the same userdata wipe error as mentioned. Curious to ask if you could make a flashable zip to include just the latest firmware?
    Maybe I should implement another command or manual wiping should work. Isn't that the latest FW?