• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fastboot stuck

Search This thread

KiatoKid

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone here can help me, because I'm stuck in fastboot mode after I tried to root my device using magisk.

Qfil not recognise my device (also Adb, using "Adb devices" devices)
Bootloader Unlocked
Unrooted

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Hi you need to activate Test Mode in Windows and install qdloader drivers in device manager (listed as Qh_USB_BULK or something like that) Google it. In my Google drive folder is a Firmware for qfil otherwise download it from Hikary calyx Website. Just Google 'Nokia 3.2 edl firmware'. You need to remove those lines in rawprogram0.xml which are not as image there. So compare the filenames in this file and delete those lines where a image is not in that folder (like dp_AP_signed.mbn is not in that folder so remove the line)
Good luck

bloatware2

Nov 4, 2020
Hi you need to activate Test Mode in Windows and install qdloader drivers in device manager (listed as Qh_USB_BULK or something like that) Google it. In my Google drive folder is a Firmware for qfil otherwise download it from Hikary calyx Website. Just Google 'Nokia 3.2 edl firmware'. You need to remove those lines in rawprogram0.xml which are not as image there. So compare the filenames in this file and delete those lines where a image is not in that folder (like dp_AP_signed.mbn is not in that folder so remove the line)
Good luck

Would the "Nokia 3.2 edl firmware" work as well for the Nokia 2.2? I haven't found any firmware specific for the 2.2. Also, would the firmware contain the boot.img file? (I just want to root the 2.2 and this is the file I'm missing).