#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
As we all know, Nokia 7 C1N doesn't have global release at all.
By coincidence, the Nokia 6.1 PL2 Global system works perfectly on Nokia 7, so I did few modifications to make it work on Nokia 7.
What I modified?- Detection to Nokia 7 TA-1041, to make fingerprint responses as expect
- Magisk patched boot image integration to make the modification valid, so you'll see Magisk Manager stub app once you finished first boot
Base buildsource: C1N-347D-0-00CN-B02
So March 2019 security update.
What's working?- Camera
- LTE Mobile Data, including VoLTE (Google Fi SIM is known working)
- Telephony and SMS
- SafetyNet and CTS integration (Google Pay working!)
- Widevine L1 DRM
What's not working?- OTA Update (It's unofficial, so you can't expect any official update, as recent security updates seems meaningless)
- You will not see Android One splash if you flash it on TA-1054
- You tell me!
How to flash
1. To flash this custom ROM, you must have a fully unlocked bootloader, which you can confirm unlock state by this command:
fastboot oem device-info
2. You must change SKUID to 600WW by using TWRP for other sdm660 based devices (e.g. Nokia 7 Plus or Nokia 6.1 Plus), or under rooted state.
Following command under Terminal can change your SKUID immediately:
# printf '600WW' | busybox dd of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/deviceinfo bs=1 seek=5040 count=5 conv=notrunc
3. For Windows users, please extract GFS_for_Windows and place all seven files along with other 47 files you extracted, so you'll get 54 files. For macOS/Linux distro users, I would assume you're familiar with fastboot commands, so I guess you can write one by looking at my batch...
4. Double click the "generic_flash_script_gsi_sdm660_64.bat", then input "yes" (without quotes), press enter, connect your phone that powered off or entered fastboot mode.
5. Press enter twice to start flashing, and wait for the procedure complete.
6. As for FRP lock, don't worry, as the phone can't search any new updates from Google server, you'll be asked to input your valid Google account. (For Chinese users who can't get access to Google services, please solve yourself lul)
7. You can either choose remove the Magisk Manager stub or reinstall it as you wish, then you can reinstall Magisk under Magisk Manager itself to make module function valid.
8. That's it, enjoy
For Chinese users: Baidu Netdisk Password: em60
For International users: Android File Host
File: GFS_for_Windows.zip Size: 1017769 bytes MD5: 9509D0F0B2AB0EADEAAF0B9BA0D64010 SHA1: 37E38A5CEAF1221FB180454DF1C9712C48AA76B2 CRC32: F2107F02 File: HCTSW_C1N-351F-0-00WW-B04_unofficial_CTSpass_homebrew_ntonly.7z Size: 1676749049 bytes MD5: 56E1CB3DEDA34AC661F7A7E638A1952A SHA1: EB2CDB64B624137954DEAA7EFDF38B5B1E624CE5 CRC32: 20EDFE34