How To Guide Fastboot version of HyperOS China, HyperOS EEA, miui 14 EEA, Global and older Miui 13.

Search This thread

or965

Mar 2, 2013

captain2k20

Oct 22, 2016
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Je viens d'emballer la ROM de récupération officielle dans une installation fastboot. Vous pouvez trouver le journal des modifications ici https://xdaforums.com/t/miui-updates-tracker-mi-11-venus.4263055/post-86782839 . Je ne publierai pas le journal des modifications, vous pourrez le rechercher en utilisant le nom de la Rom fastboot sans le "Fastboot_". La version fastboot que je poste est exactement la même que la ROM officielle de récupération, je n'ai rien changé.

or965

Mar 2, 2013
I decided to stop making fastboot versions because now the device has TWRP that support of android 12 and there is really low demand for them(low download count). I will probably continue when android 13 MIUI CN beta is out, but only if it will won't work with TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: lil_kujo

__halvar__

Oct 6, 2006
Hi is the global 13.0.4 the last update??
I dont get any updates after installing that from mi flash.

or965

Mar 2, 2013
New-First MIUI 14 android 13 china beta added(Not working-removed)

Last edited:

or965

Mar 2, 2013
First version of Miui 14 EEA got released, and I successfully made a fastboot version of it (I tested it, and it boot).
EEA miui 14 Stable (pilot) V14.0.2.0.TKBEUXM .
Other firmwares like Global and Indonesia will be added as Xiaomi release them.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer :
    I am not responsible for bricked devices. Please think twice if you want to follow this guide .

Hello,
    I made a Fastboot version of Miui 14 EEA, Global and Indonesia as peoples reported issues with installation of android 12 miui versions on TWRP .
    New- HyperOS China, HyperOS EEA .
    Download link for fastboot versions of the firmwares-
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastboot-miui12-13-cn-global/files/
    This link contains all the firmwares including stable,beta Chinese firmwares and stable Global, EEA, Indonesia.
    There are two ways to install it. For clean install, you need to run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat", then write Y and press enter to start flashing .Your phone will boot after it will finish flashing the firmware. It will wipe your internal storage.
    For upgrade, run "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" . Your phone will boot after it will finish flashing the firmware.
    First version of Miui 14 EEA got released, and I successfully made a fastboot version of it (I tested it, and it boot).
    EEA miui 14 Stable (pilot) V14.0.2.0.TKBEUXM .
    Other firmwares like Global and Indonesia will be added as Xiaomi release them.
    First Indonesia miui 13 firmware added, V13.0.1.0.SKBIDXM.
    New fastboot firmware added, Global miui 13 stable V13.0.1.0.SKBMIXM.
    There is miui 13 stable release

Does it have the same laggs on Gmail/Twitter/Reddit.. please give us feedbacks if only you can.. thanks
    Yes, miui 13 stable has these lags but A12 miui 12 Global stable does not have them.