Favorite Non-Belted Case?

Search This thread

vastateofmind

Apr 9, 2010
Virginia
I've had one of the black, somewhat generic hard rubberized case off of eBay for my Sprint Hero since last December and have been extremely satisfied with it, considering how cheap it was. It has proven to be quite durable and has protected well against a couple falls to pavement. I usually don't mind the black treatment, but it really "pops" the silver fascia on the bottom 1/4 of the Hero's front side more than I like. Anyone find a more "organic" case that protects but blends in a bit more with the Hero's colors and/or design?

Attachments

• HeroBlk.jpg
    HeroBlk.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

mquinn24

Feb 27, 2010
Gamecock Country
I have tried a couple out and was not impressed. I now have the Other Box and and love it.

Sent from my HERO200 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

matthewman3

Apr 28, 2010
I have the same case as you and it has been a lifesaver i have drop my hero many times and it has yet to be damaged. I like it better then my father soft body glove case.

scirio

Nov 8, 2007
Seidio Innocase II.

1mm thickness
Really strong
Has some grip to it (like rubbery)
Not so much grip that it will pull your pocket lining out with it when you remove it from your pocket like those silicone cases. bleh. I hate that.
Fits like a ****ing glove.

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
i use bodyguardz.com on every device i own. protects against most drops, will not scratch and adds no bulk