Favorite Watch Faces

Search This thread
I wish there were more watchfaces that showed weather and health at the same time. Seems like a logical request and something everyone would want to be able glance at without opening another app, especially if you're exercising outdoors.. There are only a few, my favorite being the Persona Smart. GS makes one as well.

Are the designers just not thinking logically or is there some other difficulty?

Noki

My current watchfaces

I've created these 2 Max Verstappen 2019 watchfaces for my S3 Classic with Gear Designer. Seconds counter, battery % and month indication in the smaller dials. Please keep in mind that these are for personal use and I won't be sharing them because of copyrights.

Attachments

• com.watchface.MV19.7_191019204105.png
    com.watchface.MV19.7_191019204105.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,345
  • com.watchface.MV19.6_191019204205.png
    com.watchface.MV19.6_191019204205.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,354
Last edited:

elgecko

May 19, 2012
Red Lion
Well I won't be sharing any of my watch faces that are of actual manufactured watches. That was something I was concerned about and seems the manufactures don't like digital replicas.

What I can share is a skeleton Death Star that is my own design, except the Tourbillon animation.
(The tourbillon animation used in the skeleton watch face I have uploaded is NOT my work. I would have liked to ask permission to distribute it with my face, but I'm not sure what watch face I took it from. It was from a free download some time ago. I have an idea, but Google+ is gone so I have no way of looking and seeking permission.)

zipped GWD file.
Double tap to cycle through a few color variations.

Attachments

• com.watchface.DeathStarSkeleton_191022221614.png
    com.watchface.DeathStarSkeleton_191022221614.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 967
  • com.watchface.DeathStarSkeleton_191022221625.png
    com.watchface.DeathStarSkeleton_191022221625.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 955

Gear O'Clock

Jun 23, 2016
I wish there were more watchfaces that showed weather and health at the same time. Seems like a logical request and something everyone would want to be able glance at without opening another app, especially if you're exercising outdoors.. There are only a few, my favorite being the Persona Smart. GS makes one as well.

Are the designers just not thinking logically or is there some other difficulty?

It's very difficult to fit so many different pieces of info on a tiny smartwatch screen. Yes, it's possible, but the details would look too small and the overall look would be cluttered and annoying for many people. A lot of them complain they can not see clearly the "important" things, but you know - what's important to you, may seem insignificant to me. E.g. there are people that want big numbers for the time, while others are mostly interested in their steps number. So, one size doesn't fit all.

RDS watchface

Oct 3, 2019
Moscow
apps.samsung.com

Attachments

• Functions.jpg
    Functions.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,752
  • AOD.jpg
    AOD.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,800
  • 512.jpg
    512.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,828
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 1,463

elgecko

May 19, 2012
Red Lion

The watch face I seem to always use when I'm hiking or backpacking is GRR | X600M - GS. It's a Facer watch face.
Has a lot of info on the main screen including sunrise and sunset, but tapping either the weather or steps makes the screen only show that information.
Weather screen shows weather for today High and low for today, humidity and 3 day outlook.
Step screen showing steps, calories, miles, and BPM.

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
ive had this watch for a month now and love it. I just use the default that came with it and haven't had a need for anything else. so far so good but gotta go through all the pics in here to see if anything stands out. Thx for all of your hard time and work!!!

Conversion

Oct 13, 2019
Perhaps it’s too late, it already snowed somewhere, but I wanted to make such a watchface.
Two interchangeable images. Animation of falling leaves. The accumulation of leaves during the day at the bottom of the screen. Ability to enable / disable the display of steps and heart rate. Harmonious and beautiful.

Animation video:
https://youtu.be/Sy5yAFKK7-Y

Attachments

• 17923046.png
    17923046.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 852

RDS watchface

Oct 3, 2019
Moscow
apps.samsung.com
Hello, friends!
The new work, done in the style of minimalism, surprises with the minimal battery consumption, the colorful colors of the elements, and the horizontal scale of the steps taken.
I advise you to download and see for yourself
Name: RDS_57
Download link:
https://galaxy.store/rds_57
If you need a coupon, just write me an email (Indicate the country and name of the dial): gwd.zhopaenota@gmail.com

Let's help the developer get a normal computer and monitor. We will buy this job from him, or if it’s not a pity, he will transfer as much as possible to paypal https://www.paypal.me/arkennn

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 841
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 858
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 849
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 723
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I developed this one last week is free. Let me know what you think.

http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail.as?appId=com.watchface.ShrekDroidBlueSteel
    Now these next 2 skeleton watch faces I made get the most face time on my watch.
    I also see after making these, why people charge for these skeleton faces. It takes a lot of time to rebuild the faces.

Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater Carillon Tourbillon, a few of the colors I made for this face, and the dim mode.
    I did change this one from the S3 forum. The 2 smaller dials I originally had for battery and steps. I changed it to be like the real watch now.
    I have created this watch face:
    NSuJ31D.png

was inspired by a similar watchface, but couldn't find it on tizen store.
    One I made in the WatchMaker app. The second hand sweeps, the 24 hour hand works and from 8pm till 7am when the watch dims the AOD has all the luminescent parts glowing.
    Working on a "mostly black" watchface per the above request. Made a blue and a red.