- Jan 3, 2007
Hi I installed beta8 , it seems launcher restart each time I'm trying to "edit" a widget (long press on it) I tried altimeter and RPM widget but If I remove it and create a new one , it's fine
Here are some intermediate results with a new Alpha - fcclauncher-3.442_test8.apk
1) These widgets are upgraded to the new customisable format:
- TripParkingTimeLast (a new separate widget - previously was a part of Trip Combined)
- TripParkingTimeToday (a new separate widget - previously was a part of Trip Combined)
2) Yandex MapKit migrated from 3.5.0 to 4.0.0
I will continue to upgrade other types of widgets, some of them are quite complex as Player Widget.
Please give a feedback how new widget work as well as the app itself.
Sure. All the "analog" type widgets will be added in the next test versions: Analog Time, Analog Speedometer, Compass widgets.you're right, the compass is no longer there .. "Speedfire" you find yourself correcting, you also add an analog spedometer I know I'm repetitive ..
In the test10 version you can select custom delays between apps in autostart (from 1 second to several minutes).The automatic start of applications after sleep is also important (included only in the Rom mods) but the waiting time should increase a little to at least 5/6 seconds because there are some apks that take longer to start.
Will try tomorrow morniing, here in france is 01h06am June 25thI didn't find the exact reason for this Home button issue (because I can't reproduce it on my emulators) - please provide more details what OS version and devices you use. Is it only with a Split screen version selected?
In this version I've made some changes. One of them - I completely removed the "black screen with a logo" showed while Launcher was loading. Do you like this version or the previous one? Which version seems to load faster?
Thanks! I am currently rewriting all the widgets. Player widget will be one of the next. I hope such issues will be resolved.Hi.
First of all, let me compliment the dev for a very nice car launcher, I love it.
Apart from that, I wanted to report a couple of possible bugs.
1. The media widget gets stuck sometimes, it just shows the same song/album art, even if I change the track; also, the same widget sometimes doesn't show the song/artist info; all these problems are temporarily fixed if I restart/rebuild the widgets;
2. The artist/song animated band included in the same widget only shows a part of the data (if it's a long title);
3. I registered on openweathermap.com, but the weather widget doesn't accept the code;
4. On startup, the system shows the original launcher, even if FCC is the default one. If I press the home button, it immediately switches to FCC.
PS: using a music player named AIMP on a ZXDZ_01 Android 10 head unit.
test15 testedRoot does not influence this.
Can you please check this test15 version: fcclauncher-3.442_test15.apk
It is half-baked. So it should create backups in /sdcard/Download/Fcc_Launcher_Backup/ (please check using any file explorer)
But it can't see and restore them.
If it actually creates backup on your device I will continue to work this way to be able to restore.
pity that the developer is not dedicated to solving several bugs of this fantastic launcher, too many bugs for daily use is not so good unfortunately