Feature Request

Search This thread

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
[Paranoid android ROM is missingtons of features.. What happened to u guys? You guys were awesome. You guys were adding nice and unique functionalities to android like halo, pie, hover . but what happened now. Now the current paranoid android ROM has only theme engine. Why you guys removed all those nice features. Please add some xblast tools features and the floating windows features. And you guys did a great job. Good work. Always liked paranoid android Roms they have very unique and good functionalities.

Chaosgod27

Jan 4, 2011
Perth
The only thing keeping me back from upgrading from 3.99 to 4.4 is the fact it doesn't have the one feature which I heavily use... The Hybrid engine, that has to be my favorite mod to Android.

I hope you guys release it soon.

Keep up the good work!

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
Somebody hasn't tried it obviously.

We have hover, we have pie, we have floating window, quick settings, etc etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5
The new paranoid android rom which i used doesnt have hover or floating apps. The one with CM theme engine integrated. The main thing which i am missing a lot is the hybrid engine.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
The new paranoid android rom which i used doesnt have hover or floating apps. The one with CM theme engine integrated. The main thing which i am missing a lot is the hybrid engine.

If you are running official paranoid android then you definitely have hover and floating apps. Sounds like you didn't turn hover on....

#stayparanoid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Somebody hasn't tried it obviously.

We have hover, we have pie, we have floating window, quick settings, etc etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    The only thing keeping me back from upgrading from 3.99 to 4.4 is the fact it doesn't have the one feature which I heavily use... The Hybrid engine, that has to be my favorite mod to Android.

I hope you guys release it soon.

Keep up the good work!
    :confused:...............:eek:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone