[Feature] [Statusbar] Weather

Search This thread

MaDc0w

Aug 24, 2009
Description:

Enable and customize weather style and settings.

Options & Usage:

Weather.png

Lister Of Smeg

May 20, 2013
Hi @MaDc0w,

This feature is/was awesome in PAC 4.1.2 (I think 4.2.2 it was missing?? or had poor weather graphics) and in PAC 4.3.1.....

Is this same feature gonna be in PAC 4.4 do you know of??

Thanks, Lister

Lister Of Smeg

May 20, 2013
Hi @Nick0703,

Thanks for replying to my question so promptly, is there any chance of a screenshot on just the weather part and how thats looking in PAC 4.4??

Is it like it used to be in PAC 4.3.1, or (I believe I have seen) some other PAC 4.4 screenshots, and it shows it more like the BBC Weather, with just Outlines for icons, rather than full colour...??

Thanks once again, Lister

Yes. It's in 4.4 but this time it's working fine.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: djmisi99

karolizz

Aug 29, 2012
Vilnius
Hi @Nick0703,

Thanks for replying to my question so promptly, is there any chance of a screenshot on just the weather part and how thats looking in PAC 4.4??

Is it like it used to be in PAC 4.3.1, or (I believe I have seen) some other PAC 4.4 screenshots, and it shows it more like the BBC Weather, with just Outlines for icons, rather than full colour...??

You can actually choose from outline and colored icons :good:

Lister Of Smeg

May 20, 2013

Hi Karolizz,

Awesome, thats great to know... thank you!! From what Ive seen of KitKat in general (very basic white affair) to a screenshot of some weather feature built into the rom, looked very basic outline-ish. Pleased to hear the full colour icons are still there too!!

Can't wait to test this rom, when(ever) it comes out... Currently gone back to PAC 4.3 from a DU KitKat...

Thanks, Lister

Reactions: djmisi99

djmisi99

Mar 16, 2010
Budapest
PACman ROM for SGS2 AT&T i777

Hi Karolizz,

Awesome, thats great to know... thank you!! From what Ive seen of KitKat in general (very basic white affair) to a screenshot of some weather feature built into the rom, looked very basic outline-ish. Pleased to hear the full colour icons are still there too!!

Can't wait to test this rom, when(ever) it comes out... Currently gone back to PAC 4.3 from a DU KitKat...

Thanks, Lister

Does anyone know when is the 4.4 KitaKat PACman comes out for the SGS2 i777, or is there going to be a different nightly builds for ALL DEVICES on a different Server, different link, as opposed to the PACman 4.3 builds?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi @Nick0703,

Hi @MaDc0w,

This feature is/was awesome in PAC 4.1.2 (I think 4.2.2 it was missing?? or had poor weather graphics) and in PAC 4.3.1.....

Is this same feature gonna be in PAC 4.4 do you know of??

Thanks, Lister

Hi @Nick0703,

Hi Karolizz,

Thanks, Lister
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone