Aug 24, 2009
Description:

Block wakelocks for selected apps.

Options & Usage:

Wakelock_Blocker.png

berryman13

Mar 30, 2011
San Francisco
Just wanted to pop in and say this is my absolute favorite feature in PAC, screw halo and pie and all the other nifty stuff, this is the most useful and battery-saving feature I've seen in the ROM. If there's anything that can be done to further the development of it, I say make it a priority over other features! Maybe group the wakelocks by the app they represent, for example ebay may have more than one wakelock so have an ebay category that you can click on and it lists the few wakelocks it has underneath it, to be dealt with as such. Just a suggestion, I know many apps only have one but some people don't know what they're disabling with it being the way it is right now (which is okay, they should use their brain and not disable it if they don't know/haven't researched the results).

Keep up the good work, peace!

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Do not stop everything. Lots of apps will stop working (like alarm clock, calendar reminders, notification sounds etc) and it might cause instability in general.

It's a very handy feature but better use it with caution.

Last edited:

ZeNiXxX

Apr 22, 2012
hey where can i find the sourcecode ? or is there something on github for wakelock blocker ? want to use that on other roms so

Bronando

May 30, 2014
Would love to have this as a apk or module!
There isn't good wakelock blockers on xposed right now. I tried it out on pac and its great but i want it for my rom

Savya

Dec 28, 2013
Bangalore
There is an App for wakelock disabler!

Install xPosed Installer and install the module called Amplify under it!
Its very unrefined, but gets the job done anyway. xPosed does have compatibility issues with customs roms, yet when i installed it with CM11 rom it worked fine! :D Do check it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description:

Block wakelocks for selected apps.

Options & Usage:

Wakelock_Blocker.png
    Just wanted to pop in and say this is my absolute favorite feature in PAC, screw halo and pie and all the other nifty stuff, this is the most useful and battery-saving feature I've seen in the ROM. If there's anything that can be done to further the development of it, I say make it a priority over other features! Maybe group the wakelocks by the app they represent, for example ebay may have more than one wakelock so have an ebay category that you can click on and it lists the few wakelocks it has underneath it, to be dealt with as such. Just a suggestion, I know many apps only have one but some people don't know what they're disabling with it being the way it is right now (which is okay, they should use their brain and not disable it if they don't know/haven't researched the results).

Keep up the good work, peace!
    This would make an AMAZING xposed module.
    any download link?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone