[Feb 24, 2021]Pixel Launcher Editor for Pixel 5 with Color Picker

ggkameleon

Apr 24, 2015
Lyon
I just checked it and it is identical to the Pixel 5 Launcher so the mod on post #2 should work as is. If it is not working then you probably have something else modding the launcher. My advice is to remove any launcher mods and flash the helper zip via Magisk. Once you boot up, install the apk and mod to your liking via Substratum lite. Do not use the standard Substratum, it will not work.
Hi,
I don't understand I have install the magisk mod restart and the apk for substratum lite and when launc it "proceed" I have Always a message few privacy installed !? (Screenshots)
Screenshot_20210223-141432.png

miggsr

Feb 3, 2011
I'm on a full stock img and I have not come across seeing that message. There's probably an app that's triggering that message. But the message is coming from Substratum Lite. It's saying that it found a few privacy tools and is recommending that you uninstall those privacy tools not the mod.

ggkameleon

Apr 24, 2015
Lyon
Ive never seen that before. I'll research it a bit and see what can be done.
Thanks 👍 me too.
I test why the theme don't launch.
I'm on Pixel 4a 5g.

Edit : I have test without the mod center clock and without Adaway but Always this message.
I think comes because had a Pixel 4a 5g and isn't really the same of Pixel 5. And do make it with pixel 4a 5g launcher !?

Last edited:

eg1122

Oct 5, 2009
Roma, Tx
Thanks 👍 me too.
I test why the theme don't launch.
I'm on Pixel 4a 5g.

Edit : I have test without the mod center clock and without Adaway but Always this message.
I think comes because had a Pixel 4a 5g and isn't really the same of Pixel 5. And do make it with pixel 4a 5g launcher !?
The pixel launcher in all android 11 pixel devices in the February OTA are identical. There are people using this mod in pixel 3, pixel 4xl, etc.. The reason you are getting that message is because you either have or have had an app that enabled piracy of paid apps. See attached image for possible solution.

Attachments

Reactions: miggsr

ggkameleon

Apr 24, 2015
Lyon
The pixel launcher in all android 11 pixel devices in the February OTA are identical. There are people using this mod in pixel 3, pixel 4xl, etc.. The reason you are getting that message is because you either have or have had an app that enabled piracy of paid apps. See attached image for possible solution.
Ok ! I think is right.
But I have only Spotify mod App and remove it. And only ios widget kwgt not on play store..
I buy many App's ! Comes from Apple Store and buy App's and donate. Yes I know I lesson 1 day on 3 month songs and don't want buy Spotify for just lesson 1 song some day, and lesson pubs.
I remove all not paid App but not work too ?
They had a log file ? Because don't understand !!! And do Factory reset my Pixel 4a 5g after update magisk because bootloop. I think it's your mod make mistake

eg1122

Oct 5, 2009
Roma, Tx
Update to the substratum theme

Changelog
Pixel Launcher Editor v5.1

If nothing is selected for app drawer background stock colors will stay in effect in light/dark mode

ggkameleon

Apr 24, 2015
Lyon
Hello, I finally found where the error comes from, it is the Store that allowed me to have the Spotify mod. I was able to test the mod by wanting to remove "At a glance" but that didn't remove it and to remove all my apps and widgets placed.
Thanks for help 👍.
I don't use more, I do Factory reset my Pixel 4a 5g after make a mistake and now loose all. I used only center clock. Thank you have a good day.