• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

senthilpgv

Aug 28, 2013
bangalore
More details of the phone u are running now ??:confused::confused:
x10 locked BL, SIm unlocked phone.
I flashed 2.3.3 (x10i ftf file) with flashtool 0.9.1 and installed xrecovery from same version of flashtool..
SD card didnt mount with that xRecovery..
Then I installed CWN recovery with flashtool 0.9.10
Then I flashed feralab v30 and ferakernel 12.1........... It was working fine
Then I installed v30.2 and kernel 14.1.... now i lost recovery with feralab v30.2
After that, I reverted back to stock,rooted with same method ( flastool 0.9.1,,, x10i ftf file)

Now i cannot get recovery in any of moethods ( flashtool 0.9.10m recoveryX, recovery.apk )

Hope you got all details now...

Over to experts ...........

garcimak

Mar 25, 2011
Thanks Fera, You just made it bulletproof : new aroma installer perfect, Ext partition detection problem solved.
OG battery mod rock..., everything so smooth, great.. what can you expect better with android

Your rom will drive my X10 forerver

Last edited:
Reactions: abcdfx

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
Holy ****! I don't feel its the same device i was using an hour ago. You fu€k!n' made it bulletproof, fire proof, rocketproof, grenade and all that ****. Gaming is smooth af. I really can't believe this. Thank you thanks a lot.
Battery icons are amazing. Didn't test camera though cz its 1:15 am here so everything is dark. But i'd say again, miracles happen in feralab........ :p

Caimarcladev

Aug 9, 2011
Tilburg
hey all

i have unlocked bootloader and flashed the right kernel 16.1 but when i boot now i only see the feralab logo then a white light come up and starts all over again i cant get in recovery can any1 help me

arnold.krausz

Oct 3, 2012
Székesfehérvár
Kernel v16.1 with v32 ROM

The new kernel and ROM are very good :) The camera app is perfect :) I have unlocked bootloader and I did a full clean install.

I found only three little issue (but these are not a big things, it is just a feedback):
  • First time I had FC with camera when it was started with landscape mode. After 4 or 5 reboot this problem never occurred, I did not set anything :)
  • The "Low Battery" notification work only one time per boot, or never... After the first notification the 10% and the 5% is silent, only shows the screen message. I checked the rights and it was good (644), strange but not vital.
  • If I use my headset (when driving car) the phone speaker silent when the phone ringing. Sometimes if I pull out the headset I don't hear the ringing. I think it is an old issue (or decision?).

All others are worked up to now :) I think this Bulletproof version is a Final version, but I see that you can't stop the continuous improvement :)

Thank you Fera! Good job! :good:

kwadhwa

Mar 3, 2011
Holy ****! I don't feel its the same device i was using an hour ago. You fu€k!n' made it bulletproof, fire proof, rocketproof, grenade and all that ****. Gaming is smooth af. I really can't believe this. Thank you thanks a lot.
Battery icons are amazing. Didn't test camera though cz its 1:15 am here so everything is dark. But i'd say again, miracles happen in feralab........ :p
Perfectly said.... in fact you stole the words right out of my head... this is the most awesome ROM I have ever put on my Beloved X10 and believe me I have put quite a few ROMs ...:)

Thanks a ton Fera, it seems you always want to out do yourself....:) Keep up the great work.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: FeraVolt

MAdbUSU

Aug 22, 2013
  • The "Low Battery" notification work only one time per boot, or never... After the first notification the 10% and the 5% is silent, only shows the screen message. I checked the rights and it was good (644), strange but not vital.
  • If I use my headset (when driving car) the phone speaker silent when the phone ringing. Sometimes if I pull out the headset I don't hear the ringing. I think it is an old issue (or decision?).
Yes the warning battery thing it's missing and I think it's esential.
...and the headset ring it's from v30 or older, for me it's a big missing because i use a lot headset and I miss a lot of call.

But i think someday Fera will look for this too.

...anyway till now no other problem with bulletproof very fast and stable. :fingers-crossed:

Janakiramank

Aug 2, 2013
Chennai
I also have same problem. I just flashed kernel 16.1 unlocked boatloader. I'm not able to get into recovery mode. Do I suppose to click no final verification on flash tool while flashing kernel
Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app

MAdbUSU

Aug 22, 2013
I also have same problem. I just flashed kernel 16.1 unlocked boatloader. I'm not able to get into recovery mode. Do I suppose to click no final verification on flash tool while flashing kernel
Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app
No

i didn't check anything, i open flash tool click flash icon / flash mode / select 16.1 kernel click flash and follow on screen instruction ....on step to power on device i go straight to CWM by pressing back button when blue fera logo pop up and flash v32 room (i did fresh install).

all works fine till now .

try to reflash it.

Janakiramank

Aug 2, 2013
Chennai
No

i didn't check anything, i open flash tool click flash icon / flash mode / select 16.1 kernel click flash and follow on screen instruction ....on step to power on device i go straight to CWM by pressing back button when blue fera logo pop up and flash v32 room (i did fresh install).

all works fine till now .

try to reflash it.
I tried but I'm not able to get into recovery mode. I'm In V30.4 ROM and 15.1 kernel. I tried flashing V16 kernel and it is getting into recovery mode. But V16.1 is not going to recovery mode. I'm not able identify what mistake i'm doing. :(

arnold.krausz

Oct 3, 2012
Székesfehérvár
I tried but I'm not able to get into recovery mode. I'm In V30.4 ROM and 15.1 kernel. I tried flashing V16 kernel and it is getting into recovery mode. But V16.1 is not going to recovery mode. I'm not able identify what mistake i'm doing. :(
I have unlocked bootloader also, and the recovery working for me perfect. I did the following steps:

1. Flash back to the stock 2.3.3 ftf with flashtool. Started the phone but I did not type the SIM PIN, turn off the phone immediately. (Stock firmwares: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1749426)
  2. After this I flashed the v16.1 ftf (did not check any extra settings).
  3. Reboot 2 times and then with BACK key turn into the recovery.
  4. Flash the v32 ROM, reboot 2 times etc... (Fera wrote the process...)

I hope this will help you! Good luck!

Reactions: Janakiramank