No, it's fraud. But you can change to any name you want and it will work. Some people do it with Lucky Patcher (I've not tested). Also, you can build the app, with a different name, from sources.
ok 1 i can confirm that even ver 7.0.1614134 work as well. ..........but no any version can play unless u do the followed sequences.
I ve try.1. Install Fermata Auto with King Installer.
2. Open Fermata Auto and back up (Export preferences to file).
3. Install Lucky Patcher. Tell Google Play Protect to keep app when pop up appears.
4. In Lucky Patcher find Fermata Auto in the list of installed apps and select it.
5. Select Tools.
6. Select Clone Application.
7. Select Rebuild the App.
8. Once app is rebuilt/cloned uninstall original Fermata Auto (from step 1)
9. Install cloned Fermata Auto with King Installer.
10. Open cloned Fermata Auto and Import preferences from backup file (from step 2).
11. The cloned Fermata Auto app will be in the list of Android Auto apps and should not be auto removed by Google.
On this platform the application you requested is considered warez. Please refrain from such request in future. Thanks for your cooperation.6. Do not post or request warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
Seems like that Package renaming works, but I don't think it's a good solution. Google has many ways to block any app.