Question few questions about root and more

Search This thread

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Hi, I just root yesterday with the great help of @KevMetal , thank's again for the help, but now I want to delete some apps, so with TB paid, I just try to delete mi and google apps but it can't, certainly because they are not in system/app but in product.. So I tried with mixplorer and in /product or in /system, I can't delete them..So i try to modify to 644 /system folder, but it refuse...I don't want to mess something because the miss of recovery....

and , how upgrade or update the phone, while rooted?? I suppose OTA won't work anymore..
So I have to remove root and dl new rom and flash with 3 dots menu in settings/about??
do it wipe phone or delete internal data???

and to finish with BL unlocked is there still xiaomi optimize in dev settings...because I install aurora store and it say to disable it but can't find it anymore....
thank you...

Last edited:

ZeroSherd

• Jan 10, 2019
    GuangZhou
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    I am on xiaomi.eu beta too. When rom was flashed, I could not start to system, therefore I had to wipe data in recovery. After that it booted. Now I am afraid that same thing happens when I update now with newer fastboot rom.
    i am just run that "update" bat on the zip to update and it did work without crash, i just have to flash magisk again BTW.

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
    monaco
    xiaomi tool adb do the job to remove somme apps, but system apps are locked due to R/W not accessible on sytem partition....hope TWRP will arrive soon....

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone