Fifa 10

Search This thread

asdr24

May 29, 2010
Lexington, KY
I looked around to see if this was posted anywhere else on here but didn't see anything. I wanted to let everyone know that you are able to port Fifa 10 to the gTab using the following method.

Note: This method has only been tested by myself. I do not know how this will affect your device so proceed with caution.

You will need to have a device that can already run Fifa for this to work. (ex Samsung Fascinate)

Instructions in red are to be performed on your gTab. Instructions in lime green are to be performed on your second device.

1.) Install the Fifa apk on the gTab. You can either do this by downloading from the market, if it shows up, or by side-loading it. (If you try to open it it will try to download extra information and fail.)

2.) Install the Fifa apk on your second device.

3.) Once you have installed on your second device you will open the game. It will start by notifying you that it must download more files from the EA servers. Allow it to fully download and install the game.

4.) After it has been completely installed on the second device you will have all the files you need to play on your gTab. On your second device use Dropbox to upload all the files in /sdcard/data/data/com.eamobile.Fifa/files to your Dropbox account.

5.) On your gTab navigate to the /sdcard/data/data. From here you will need to create the folder " com.eamobile.Fifa ".

6.) Inside that folder create another folder titled " files "

7.) Install all of the files you upload to your dropbox into the newly created files folder on your gTab

You should now be able to open Fifa 10 on your gTab. Hope this can help the gTab loving soccer fans out there!

TeutonicWolf

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
Too weird -- FIFA 10 worked for me right off the market...I bought it when the app was 99cents for a while...

No work needed at all to get it to run on the gtablet...

soumikpal

Jan 11, 2011
Ive gotten fifa to load and start a game but always fcs abt 10 seconds into the game and I see the white field patches. Memory is 300mb before game launch, data file downloaded properly, running vegan 5.1....any thoughts?

9441Rahul9441

Aug 31, 2013
I fixed this issue on my ics rom with chainfire 3d and qualcomm(cf3d plugin) :)

Sent from my GT-S6012 using xda premium