File encrypted! How can I open it!! HELP!!

Search This thread

TheBurrow7

Apr 6, 2021
See the info+links folder. There is link for the latest Visual C++ Redistributable.
Bkcrack needs it --> Install vc_redist.x86.exe .

Does it open with 7zip/Winzip/Winrar ? If so, what files is there? If the root folder has a bunch of *.list files, it might be a Wondershare archive...
(which probably is not the case if it doesn't start at all... too bad... )

Thanks, I'll try after installing the Visual C++. This is what the file contains.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    107.2 KB · Views: 20

AkiraPerera04

Apr 15, 2018
The new cracker version is for others that are maybe having the same problem. The list files are just just good targets for bkcrack as we know some of the data/strings they contain.

What you expect to see when you open those list files? They are just simple lists of data, nothing more. Try some of those plist viewers/editors out there. Maybe you'll find some that is suitable for you needs...

Well, the LIST files are named "photos" "videos" "calendar" "apps" "playlist" etc. I feel as if those files are meant to be opened in some kind of software where I can navigate around in and view the contents.

CXZa

Apr 9, 2013
Space
cxzstuff.blogspot.com
Well, the LIST files are named "photos" "videos" "calendar" "apps" "playlist" etc. I feel as if those files are meant to be opened in some kind of software where I can navigate around in and view the contents.

Yeah, that would be ideal. Or that data could be imported into device - contacts etc...
Using the same Wondershare program, bought, it's probably possible. Depends the device(s) I guess. At least they are plain text so it's possible to get data from them files and reformat it whatever purpose. But it is not so easy task though...

TheBurrow7

Apr 6, 2021
Yes, that looks like a Wondershare backup file for sure...

Updated the batch file and readme too. Now it says if there is no list files. Also paths with spaces work now. Same download address.

Dude, you're a God in disguise. IT WORKED. Thank you. THANK YOU. I am speechless. 3 years I tried and here you are my savior. THANK YOU again, from the bottom of me heart.

Reactions: CXZa

AkiraPerera04

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, that would be ideal. Or that data could be imported into device - contacts etc...
Using the same Wondershare program, bought, it's probably possible. Depends the device(s) I guess. At least they are plain text so it's possible to get data from them files and reformat it whatever purpose. But it is not so easy task though...

Hmmm what do u reccomend I do?

If I bought another S4 and transferred the LIST files over, do you think it would automatically adjust? There's literally 0 info on the situation online?

AkiraPerera04

Apr 15, 2018
Dude, you're a God in disguise. IT WORKED. Thank you. THANK YOU. I am speechless. 3 years I tried and here you are my savior. THANK YOU again, from the bottom of me heart.

Damn, pretty crazy that we were in pretty much the same situation haha!

I saw the attachment you uploaded, the files are identical to mine. The viewable stuff is from the sd card. What do u plan on doing about all of those LIST files?

CXZa

Apr 9, 2013
Space
cxzstuff.blogspot.com
Hmmm what do u reccomend I do?

If I bought another S4 and transferred the LIST files over, do you think it would automatically adjust? There's literally 0 info on the situation online?

One option I have mentioned before is to ask WonderShare. There is chat available at their website...
I guess restoring data to similar devices, or what ever they support is possible.

Another option is to change your backup's password for example to their MobileTrans password and try if their test version lets you restore five contacts as it should. And then if it does, purchase it - or what else possibilities there might be...
As you might remember the password for it is: MobileTrans1125

Updated the cracker (using bkcrack) to use the latest bkcrack - again.
As it happens, the bkcrack now supports changing the password.
While at it, I also remade the package removing the 7za etc...
Therefore it's now WonderShare.bak Zip Cracker II (=v.2)

WonderShare.bak Zip Cracker II using bkcrack - by CXZ / CXZa
Download: https://disk.yandex.com/d/l0XGIAi0JbJhDw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Alright, so I tried that exact file you linked. I dragged my bak file over the bat file and let it run. It didn't work!!

Any ideas? Sees uncrackable at the moment lol! So annoying!

Thanks.
    Me again:

As you were already told the password is stored in AES 256 encrypted manner within the archive - keywords: Archive Decrpytion Header, Archive Extra Data Record.

AFAIK there is no publicly-known way to extract - will say: decipher - the AES key with non-trivial probability, given any number of plaintext-ciphertext pairs, in a practical amount of time using a practical amount of computing resources.

My advice: Stop wasting your time with this, or take the password-protected archive to NSA in order to decipher it - may be they have the appropriate tools and computer resources. :)
    I think what jwoegerbauer is saying is you might need a supercomputer to crack it.

Ah, either that or I'll just leave my pc on for a few weeks lol!
    New version of WonderShare Zip Password Tester
    Download: https://yadi.sk/d/KLBMhwOL-or45g

Updated. Now you can use spaces in passwords. Also added new default Dr.Fone password to the basenames.txt. Got it from the memory using Cheat Engine...

What @AkiraPerera04 could do is get a Mac, virtual or real one and install every damn Wondershare software into it. And then grab those passwords from the memory. Cheat Engine is available for Mac too. Use program id (in installer filename or Info.plist / InfoPlist.strings ) as a search string. Try also UTF-16 strings.

VirtualBox_IE11 - Win7_22_01_2021_20_58_08.png
    get a Mac, virtual

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone