Question File to update MCU

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 12144301

Hi All,

I wanted to find the file that I need to use to update my Head Unit, had an issue and it displays an error saying "Canbus Serial port:/dev/ttyS1 was used! !" and unabled my steering buttons.

Does anybody knows which file or where can I look for it?

Thanks in advance!

MCU Version: 2021.03.16 18:42:45 NOR_812_F2N_G23P32f32_Ver: 1.0(FYT)
Device: sp7731e_1h10

Attachments

• AIDA info System.jpg
    31.9 MB · Views: 268
  • MCU Version.jpg
    14.6 MB · Views: 368

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
And what did your reseller say?
I would not simply write another MCU firmware over my head unit.
And how did this happen? Did you already flash it with another firmware?

D

Deleted member 12144301

I chated with the reseller and indeed told me that I had reload the can Box files, for such thing, unfortunately after many atempts asking for such file the reseller simply would not provide such file, thats why I try to research for an alternative download.

being completly new to this I was playing around with the configurations and tried to upload a new firmware without having selected any , so I guess the configurations messed up afterwards.

I have seen many different firmwares for the head unit , but the head unit works fine excepting the steering controls , so I am not sure if I have to update the firmware of the entire headunit, or the MCU or the CAB Box configurations.

Is there any known library or repository for many known versions of such firmwares so I can take the closest one to it? and hope to not trash the entire head unit?

Thanks in advance!

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
Your s7731 is less wide spread than the uis7862 or uis8514. There are not so many and not so many in this forum. In this case you might take a look on 4pda.

Reactions: marchnz

ghannaiem

Oct 9, 2014
I chated with the reseller and indeed told me that I had reload the can Box files, for such thing, unfortunately after many atempts asking for such file the reseller simply would not provide such file, thats why I try to research for an alternative download.

being completly new to this I was playing around with the configurations and tried to upload a new firmware without having selected any , so I guess the configurations messed up afterwards.

I have seen many different firmwares for the head unit , but the head unit works fine excepting the steering controls , so I am not sure if I have to update the firmware of the entire headunit, or the MCU or the CAB Box configurations.

Is there any known library or repository for many known versions of such firmwares so I can take the closest one to it? and hope to not trash the entire head unit?

Thanks in advance!
Have u found mcu file ?

D

Deleted member 12144301

Have u found mcu file ?
I got this file from the seller after asking a lot, but unfortunately I haven't been able to execute the file, if anyone can execute this correctly can u give advice on how to proceed?

Attachments

• FYT 2+32G System software 1280x720 .rar
    758.4 MB · Views: 432
Reactions: ghannaiem

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I got this file from the seller after asking a lot, but unfortunately I haven't been able to execute the file, if anyone can execute this correctly can u give advice on how to proceed?
Thanks for sharing .

File is old and does not contain MCU.

MCU unlikely to be issue

ghannaiem

Oct 9, 2014
Mcu file should be named as "mcuall.bin "

Unfortunately they do not provide it with firmware update . any way thanks so much for the link and i'll use the firmware you provide hoping it will fix the problem

D

Deleted member 12144301

Mcu file should be named as "mcuall.bin "

Unfortunately they do not provide it with firmware update . any way thanks so much for the link and i'll use the firmware you provide hoping it will fix the problem
What Issue you have and are trying to solve with this firmware?

ghannaiem

Oct 9, 2014
Are you sure?

I believe the OP's device uses an MCU file named stm32ud.bin, just like other FYT devices.

Stm32ud is for Gd32f-------- mcu types like in teyes cc2l/plus

While my device and also @royo210 's device use another type mcu chip here below is a picture for

And it is named in the system info as

NOR_812_F2N_G23P32f32_Ver: 1.0(FYT)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130_204901_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230130_204901_Gallery.jpg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 89

BadRsT

Feb 2, 2022
Does someone who can help me to find the firmware and the MCU for this one?
Intel Sofia3gr Rockchip RK30SDK
MCU: FY_90_C9_7703_18EM_JY2009B
Security patch level: 01-06-2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Canbus Serial port:/dev/ttyS1 was used!
    this is caused by BSP Serial Debug option in Developers Settings. Disable it and never enable again

do not try to flash any mcu firmware just for fun, you might not be able to revert this back and i think 100% this won't help you with steering wheel buttons
    Your s7731 is less wide spread than the uis7862 or uis8514. There are not so many and not so many in this forum. In this case you might take a look on 4pda.
    did you find any solution ?
    D
    Deleted member 12144301
    Have u found mcu file ?