Themes / Apps / Mods Filmic Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mlemod

May 5, 2021
Congrats for your effort!
What exactly you need for that?
I am owner of Mi 11 4G Lite and I am thinking about it.

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
MOD ACTION:

Thread closed.

Please do not promote a paid app unless you link a free version. Rules 11 & 13:
11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all
    I am a beta tester for Mi 11 lite 5G and because of my testing, filmic pro now supports 4k upto 60fps and 10 bit SDR recording on this device. Enjoy