• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Final Android 12 update

Search This thread

#mcl

Mar 26, 2020
Spain
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hi...which apps are available to work with Motion Sense? Thanks in advance.
Hey, so I am going to leave a link to developers that manage to get more functionality out of Motion sense, some will need root access though.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5
There are more stuff though most of them requiere you to have root access and for me that's actually imposible as the bootloader is locked by my carrier. Though I am working on a guide where I will leave every detail about how to unlock it from any carrier. Link to that thread here.
The last link is the one that let's you create custom gestures if I am right, the others are for allowing to use motion sense on any region, use the motion sense api when creating an app and finally some of them bring more functionality to motion sense without root(I use this ones as my bootloader is currently locked by the carrier.
Hope you find this useful! ;)

Reactions: Openfire72

Openfire72

Sep 8, 2020
I've noticed the power drop from 24 to 22 hours.....however I feel the adaptive battery will probably sort itself out....in time.

I may go back to Android 11 as it's much better....not sure if really need that new UI draining my P4 xl. The battery is weak enough as it is LOL

Openfire72

Sep 8, 2020
One bonus is that the screen brightness has been fixed. It's brighter than my wife's iPhone. "Thumbs up for that"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone else not been able to update to the final release of Android 12 from the Beta? My understanding was it was released a few weeks ago but I am still showing updated when I check. Hopefully it's obvious by the forum but it's a Pixel 4 XL. Any help is appreciated.
    The first stable version of Android 12 for Pixel phones has not been released yet. On Oct. 4 they released Android 12 for AOSP, but not for Pixel phones. Google said, on October 4, that the release for Pixels would be in a "few weeks'. So it should be coming soon.
    The first stable version of Android 12 for Pixel phones has not been released yet. On Oct. 4 they released Android 12 for AOSP, but not for Pixel phones. Google said, on October 4, that the release for Pixels would be in a "few weeks'. So it should be coming soon.
    Thanks for the heads up. I did a ton of google searching but couldn't find a damn thing. I guess it won't matter much after today anyway when I order my 6 Pro, lol. Thanks for the quick reply, very much appreciated.
    Is root available? Cant seem to figure out if magisk will work
    Yes. Stable Magisk 23.0 works just fine, just as it has on all the betas.
    I believe they may launch android 12 today with the introduction of the new Pixel 6 series
    Hi...which apps are available to work with Motion Sense? Thanks in advance.
    Hey, so I am going to leave a link to developers that manage to get more functionality out of Motion sense, some will need root access though.
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    Link 5
    There are more stuff though most of them requiere you to have root access and for me that's actually imposible as the bootloader is locked by my carrier. Though I am working on a guide where I will leave every detail about how to unlock it from any carrier. Link to that thread here.
    The last link is the one that let's you create custom gestures if I am right, the others are for allowing to use motion sense on any region, use the motion sense api when creating an app and finally some of them bring more functionality to motion sense without root(I use this ones as my bootloader is currently locked by the carrier.
    Hope you find this useful! ;)