Finally Official Miui 6 for Redmi Note 3g Released

Search This thread

najjurocks619

Jan 1, 2013
vadodara
It's Finally Released......................Miui 6 for Redmi Note 3g
Note: It's China Developer Rom, Global will be released after some time.(Remember Before Flashing it, it will not have Gapps Pre-installed you can install using Google Installer:) ).
Download Link: http://en.miui.com/download-218.html#313
Enjoy Flashing It. Cheers:D

I finally got time to test it

Performance: 9/10 as all know

Battery: 9/10 yeah it's that good

Camera: 10/10 yes it's improved over miui 5 4.2jb, seriously that camera was really pixel burst:mad: i hate that, but in this miui 6 it's really beautiful as redmi note 3g was meant originally for miui 6.

Verdict: overall its great rom, the only bug is that ussd, who cares(do you?? i don't :p ), so it can be really used on daily basis no lag and really smooth and it's just only developer rom, so think about the performance and stability when global/chinese version will be released(naming miui 6.x.x on the rom), now we all can get more than best out of our device, the true octa-core performance and other amazing hardware, so guys after waiting with patience it's finally our time :)

WAIT!!!!!! I Also did Nenamark2 benchmark which gave me 61.5 fps which is amazzzinnnggg

Nenamrk2 v2.4 : 61.5 fps

For Antutu Benchmark results on this rom..................................
.............................scroll down the comments section :p

Some Screenshots i captured : Screenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-38.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-47.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-54.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-54-10.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-55-13.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-56-18.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-56-25.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-59-15.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-59-18.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-11-57.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-12-42.jpg
Screenshot_2015-04-04-12-14-32.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-19-40.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-20-28.jpg
Screenshot_2015-04-04-12-20-40.jpg

Last edited:

najjurocks619

Jan 1, 2013
vadodara
i will test this as soon as my exams are over and upload screenshots

as my exams are going on i can't test this rom now and provide you the screenshots, anyone with redmi note 3g and wanna test these rom is most welcomed to share screenshots and experience.

Reactions: sajalsh25

ando.rulez

Jul 11, 2011
Change Log 5.4.3

Recommended this week

Added with the fifth anniversary of the rice festival of love boot animationNew desktop icon layout backupAdded blacklist interception notification can be set to not displayAdded new phone free Internet phone (Settings> Phone> free Internet phone)

Phone

New free Internet phone (Settings> Phone> free Internet phone) (temporarily only supports millet 3 TD / W / millet 4 CDMA)

Lock screen, status bar, notification bar

Added new notification service automatically light up the screen (adding distance sensor to determine the mechanism)When optimizing the use pattern code, open the "display pattern" is displayed tailing effect, turn off the display completelyClick to go to the lock screen notifications optimization tips CopywritingOptimization copywriting modify error SIM card PIN code whenAnimated light up the screen when details of the optimizationOptimized notify management details page (Settings> Notifications and status bar> Notification Manager), add: angle standard desktop icons, notification ringtone and vibration, breathing lights flashing administrative privilegesRepair some cases, clicking the volume + button cause the phone to reboot problem

The weather

Fix some contradictory issues weather informationAfter adding the city dates to update fixes problems delayed

Harassment intercept

Added blacklist interception notification can be set to not display

Life Yellow Pages

Classification of new insurance purchasing new bank services

Millet Cloud Services

New desktop icon layout backup

Reactions: sajalsh25

ando.rulez

Jul 11, 2011
its a decent os. less bugs, accept ussd still transparant. what the heck, i never use them anyway.

battery become more stable from my end.

im using gapps installed in previous version. i dont think China rom include gapps.

im using as normal phone. mostly for bbm and whatsapp, and taptalk. seldom for actual calling.

im using data from sim 1. sim 2 can, but only edge. not bad for 2ndary backup.

odpeople

Mar 6, 2012
ROOR HELP

any one know how to root this version? Redmi Note 3G Miui 6 Developer?

I need to restore backup using titanium but it ask for root access.... :crying:

ando.rulez

Jul 11, 2011
be careful using titanium backup. most of titanium failed to restore. best way is backing up with pc by copying all data.

developer rom is already rooted. after running an app that require root, go to :

security > permissions > root access

then, you should see your app (that need root youve just ran) in there. toggle it to activate root.

1f4aae2a71f5e78156f2f5e2a7dc9abf.jpg

Somyab

Jun 6, 2011
Mumbai
its a decent os. less bugs, accept ussd still transparant. what the heck, i never use them anyway.

battery become more stable from my end.

im using gapps installed in previous version. i dont think China rom include gapps.

im using as normal phone. mostly for bbm and whatsapp, and taptalk. seldom for actual calling.

im using data from sim 1. sim 2 can, but only edge. not bad for 2ndary backup.

How did you change themes app in English?it should be in chinese.right?

Sent from my MI 3W using xda premium

pushkaraj_d

Jan 16, 2013
how to install miui5 global over miui6 beta ?

Hello guys
I have beta miui6 5.4.3
but I want to go back to stable miui5.
Pls suggest safe way to go back. I have not taken os backup.

Please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's Finally Released......................Miui 6 for Redmi Note 3g
    Note: It's China Developer Rom, Global will be released after some time.(Remember Before Flashing it, it will not have Gapps Pre-installed you can install using Google Installer:) ).
    Download Link: http://en.miui.com/download-218.html#313
    Enjoy Flashing It. Cheers:D

I finally got time to test it

Performance: 9/10 as all know

Battery: 9/10 yeah it's that good

Camera: 10/10 yes it's improved over miui 5 4.2jb, seriously that camera was really pixel burst:mad: i hate that, but in this miui 6 it's really beautiful as redmi note 3g was meant originally for miui 6.

Verdict: overall its great rom, the only bug is that ussd, who cares(do you?? i don't :p ), so it can be really used on daily basis no lag and really smooth and it's just only developer rom, so think about the performance and stability when global/chinese version will be released(naming miui 6.x.x on the rom), now we all can get more than best out of our device, the true octa-core performance and other amazing hardware, so guys after waiting with patience it's finally our time :)

WAIT!!!!!! I Also did Nenamark2 benchmark which gave me 61.5 fps which is amazzzinnnggg

Nenamrk2 v2.4 : 61.5 fps

For Antutu Benchmark results on this rom..................................
    .............................scroll down the comments section :p

Some Screenshots i captured : Screenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-38.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-47.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-53-54.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-54-10.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-55-13.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-56-18.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-56-25.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-59-15.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-10-59-18.pngScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-11-57.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-12-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-04-12-14-32.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-19-40.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-20-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-04-12-20-40.jpg
    It Will be via ota?

no bro it's not ota it's developer rom you have to download the rom rom from miui forum, link has been updated and yes it has been released now, flash it and install gapps using google installer or just wait for global release:p
    Means ussd bug fixed?
    No bugs in china ver?

Sent from my MI 3W using xda premium

just check the link, they updated on the redmi note 3g download section, means if they posted on download section finally, there may not be any major bugs, they promised to release today and they released it.
    i will test this as soon as my exams are over and upload screenshots

as my exams are going on i can't test this rom now and provide you the screenshots, anyone with redmi note 3g and wanna test these rom is most welcomed to share screenshots and experience.
    Change Log 5.4.3

Recommended this week

Added with the fifth anniversary of the rice festival of love boot animationNew desktop icon layout backupAdded blacklist interception notification can be set to not displayAdded new phone free Internet phone (Settings> Phone> free Internet phone)

Phone

New free Internet phone (Settings> Phone> free Internet phone) (temporarily only supports millet 3 TD / W / millet 4 CDMA)

Lock screen, status bar, notification bar

Added new notification service automatically light up the screen (adding distance sensor to determine the mechanism)When optimizing the use pattern code, open the "display pattern" is displayed tailing effect, turn off the display completelyClick to go to the lock screen notifications optimization tips CopywritingOptimization copywriting modify error SIM card PIN code whenAnimated light up the screen when details of the optimizationOptimized notify management details page (Settings> Notifications and status bar> Notification Manager), add: angle standard desktop icons, notification ringtone and vibration, breathing lights flashing administrative privilegesRepair some cases, clicking the volume + button cause the phone to reboot problem

The weather

Fix some contradictory issues weather informationAfter adding the city dates to update fixes problems delayed

Harassment intercept

Added blacklist interception notification can be set to not display

Life Yellow Pages

Classification of new insurance purchasing new bank services

Millet Cloud Services

New desktop icon layout backup
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode