• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Finally! Reply to notifications. Control phone's music player and more from Amazfit!

Search This thread

kwoodall

Mar 23, 2007
I'm using it on my Amazfit Pace right now. Standard US/English ROM.

I used APKInstaller on Windows to install the APK to my watch. I then followed the prompts in the phone application to connect the phone app, which I downloaded from the Play store, to connect the phone to the watch. It was pretty simple. Here are screenshots of it running on my Amazfit Pace.

DroidWatch.jpg

DroidAssistant2.jpg

DroidAssistant3.jpg

Diginix

Sep 27, 2016
Thuringia
Where can we place feature request for Watch Droid? I have send them an email, but maybe devs are here on XDA?

I would appreciate if Tasker support would be implemented.
Triggering tasks from the watch would make the control of many many things possible.

Reactions: xrehpicx

ithosu

Aug 3, 2017
Works perfect for me!

Furthermore, the app warns you if the connection with the phone is lost!!! For me, this is very important.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: cdynu

kokabunga

Nov 2, 2009
Worked!
Now I can :
1. control music in my phone (deezer)
2. see contacts photos in incoming calls
3. see loner messages (sms, whastapp, inbox)
4. reply to messages (replies can be customized!)

super happy!

Reactions: Creative9170

ithosu

Aug 3, 2017
After a few days using the app , this is my opinion:

-I don't have problems with disconnections at the moment, the app is going great.
-I am using it without the official amazfit application, since I uninstalled it from the phone and I realized that, surprisingly, I was still receiving notifications and calls, which is all I need from the watch.
-I've lost 2 days of battery (6 to 4), but I have my disconnect warning , and for me this is more important.

At the moment, I'm happy with the app.

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
-I've lost 2 days of battery (6 to 4), but I have my disconnect warning , and for me this is more important.

At the moment, I'm happy with the app.

Are you telling me that Pace now warns you when your bluetooth connection with a phone disconnects?

As in "don't forget your phone" feature?

Sent from my LG-G3 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts