Finally!

Search This thread

cgdams

May 16, 2005
Munich
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Mine arrived last Friday. Using it now with stock ROM 11.0.6 (EEA), but bootloader unlock is on the way (damn seven days of delay....)

Will try xiaomi.eu beta MIUI 12 ROM once my bootloader is unlocked tomorrow in the evening. I used that on my Mi 9T Pro, and it worked well there.

D

Deleted member 9976581

I'm waiting for the bootloader time frame to pass so it can be unlocked (3 days to go). A close friend has done it and he is loving it. It has to be the miui 11 eu stable rom. The miui 12 eu rom is om hold due to a problem with a Qualcomm update. Tutorial and steps to follow are on the page xiaomi eu. The moderators there have confirmed that the rom for the redmi k30 pro has the same code and it is full compatible with the poco f2 pro. Code name of the rom is "Imi".
Cheers ?

XDRdaniel

Feb 27, 2013
Havant
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I'm waiting for the bootloader time frame to pass so it can be unlocked (3 days to go). A close friend has done it and he is loving it. It has to be the miui 11 eu stable rom. The miui 12 eu rom is om hold due to a problem with a Qualcomm update. Tutorial and steps to follow are on the page xiaomi eu. The moderators there have confirmed that the rom for the redmi k30 pro has the same code and it is full compatible with the poco f2 pro. Code name of the rom is "Imi".
Cheers ?
It may be a coincidence, but the update has been suspended at the same time they announced android 11 beta 1 for our device, mi 10 and mi 10 pro. So it might be because they are working on that

D

Deleted member 9976581

Mine arrived last Friday. Using it now with stock ROM 11.0.6 (EEA), but bootloader unlock is on the way (damn seven days of delay....)

Will try xiaomi.eu beta MIUI 12 ROM once my bootloader is unlocked tomorrow in the evening. I used that on my Mi 9T Pro, and it worked well there.

Wait. They just put version 12 on hold due to an issue with the Qualcomm chipset. They are waiting on an update from Qualcomm. Check before you flash.
Cheers ?

cgdams

May 16, 2005
Munich
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Wait. They just put version 12 on hold due to an issue with the Qualcomm chipset. They are waiting on an update from Qualcomm. Check before you flash.
Cheers

Yep, saw that. Quite unfortunate, but i assume updates will return next week, since the Qualcomm baseline update should take 3 weeks.
For the time being, i'll use the version from May 24th.

murakh

Dec 5, 2008
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Redmi K20 Pro
The xiaomi.eu rom is OK, better than the standard Chinese Xiaomi Rom if you are wanting to use it outside of China. However it is not great (some very peculiar permissions requests and a lot of things are (purposefully?) unclear) AND the xiaomi.eu site owner and devs are arrogant toxic egotists which does not inspire high levels of trust.

Not sure what the Qualcomm issue affects as I have been using the 20.5.21 MIUI 12 beta on my Redmi K30 Pro without any noticeable issues.
(Recovery is modified TWRP from the Xiaomi.eu ROM, Magisk works, Google stuff works, EdXposed works (as does XPrivacy Lua seemingly).

iceman0826

Mar 13, 2013
Quezon City
Still waiting for them to unlock my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom (6 days and counting). Also, I really want to get rid of the stock rom as I'm not a fan of the bloatware, as I cannot understand the Chinese language. I hope the MIUI12 from XiaomiEU got rid most of those, while waiting for an AOSP, Lineage or Paranoid Android roms. (Hopeful that the devs will turn their attention to this flagship killer. ?

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
Great to finally see a forum for f2 pro I finally got boot loader unlocked but the custom recovery for the K30 leaves alot to be desired plus I don't know Chinese so I wasn't sure what I was doing I'll wait til someone developes a proper TWRP (hopefully TEAM-WIN)

Last edited:

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
Great to finally see a forum for f2 pro I finally got boot loader unlocked but the custom recovery for the K30 leaves alot to be desired plus I don't know Chinese so I wasn't sure what I was doing I'll wait til someone developes a proper TWRP (hopefully TEAM-WIN)
Okay so I found out how to change Chinese language in TWRP but now I'm not seeing internal staorge So did something change as far as using TWRP goes? This is really getting confusing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We have a subforum!
    Hard work spamming xda paid off. Hopefully we'll see some developers come here. India launch will bring a lot of devs I hope
    D
    Deleted member 9976581
    Good rom

Hard work spamming xda paid off. Hopefully we'll see some developers come here. India launch will bring a lot of devs I hope

Xiaomi eu have a great rom ?
    Yeeey!

Poco F2 pro is here! Yeeey
    Cheers ?
    It may be a coincidence, but the update has been suspended at the same time they announced android 11 beta 1 for our device, mi 10 and mi 10 pro. So it might be because they are working on that