• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

Texan1

Yep, also got an offer for C63 being on SG software in Germany, without VPN. Not gonna install it right away though until it's clear what's going on with the codes needed for region change, if there's gonna be a workaround or something for that as some people reported the codes ain't working for them any more... Don't feel like being stuck on SG for good.

Wish I'd read this first before accepting the C63 update yesterday... can confirm after updating that the sec5 region change method is no longer working :mad:

koloure2211

Jun 27, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got the "AutoTokenDecrypt" to work!
(For me at least I'm on C59) took sim card out, rebooted did the *#9434#
connect to Sec5 input the IMEI and token, and up came the key!!!!
Did the *#391# and
Changed region back to GB CPW. Single SIM.

koloure2211

Jun 27, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I Wonder? If you have the Chinese variant, (I have) and do the *#9434# then the Sec5 tool would it allow you to change region???
Don't want to "Nuke" my mobile.
Tried it on my UK model and got back to CPW2025 C.59.......... Just a thought?

Leuviah

Mar 31, 2011
Hi everyone, we don't have a link to download the latest release, I'm stuck at 11_C.06 and can't update in any way!

Kiwi_Dude

Well the C.63 update did f**k all for the two main issues I have. Android Auto still freezing with AOD enabled, and Netflix still on Widevine L3. Can't imagine I'll be getting another Oppo phone after this one. Android 11 is a huge disappointment on this device. 😒

Edit... And screen timeout is broken too, just stays on. FFS Oppo, every update just brings more f**king bugs. 😠😠😠

Last edited:

jonnyspurukl

Feb 15, 2011
Nottingham
Well the C.63 update did f**k all for the two main issues I have. Android Auto still freezing with AOD enabled, and Netflix still on Widevine L3. Can't imagine I'll be getting another Oppo phone after this one. Android 11 is a huge disappointment on this device. 😒

Edit... And screen timeout is broken too, just stays on. FFS Oppo, every update just brings more f**king bugs. 😠😠😠
You need to contact oppo support for the L3 issue. Happened to me too. They will add your IMEI and send you an APK to fix

Reactions: Tdjee

Tdjee

Aug 5, 2012

I don't recognize your problems

DRM info for me gives widevine L1 as result.
Tested AA with AOD enabled, gives no problem with my device. So I think there is something wrong with your device registration or your imei number, certified device issues.

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau

The widevine issue won't be solved by an OTA update, don't know what made you think it would. You'll have to contact support. In terms of screen timeout it at least doesn't seem to be a general bug. I've had this once or twice on different firmwares and also different brands, Samsung for example, but usually a restart solved the problem.

Marvis21

Dec 4, 2013
L3 happens to me too. I wrote a Mail and i wait over 4 weeks. So i wrote again and again. After 4 mails about the current status i finally got the apk. Not the best way, but finally fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh ok, ok i'm try this. My way of shinobi starting now! I will become hokage and get this damn update )))
    I did it!!! Change region to Europe EUEX and connect to vpn France. Now downloading C.57 i think C.73 be able after. Everybody thanks who help me with this problem
    I did it!!! Change region to Europe EUEX and connect to vpn France. Now downloading C.57 i think C.73 be able after. Everybody thanks who help me with this problem
    You should get few updates after C.57.. i don't think you go straight to C.73. but glad to help you
    You should get few updates after C.57.. i don't think you go straight to C.73. but glad to help you
    After C.57 went straight to C.73
    I have to admit, I'm greatly disappointed by the entire update system by OPPO and if things stays the same, this is my last phone from them. Getting regular updates is game called "using VPN catch the correct EU state to get update". I don't understand, why the updates aren't released at once to all regions.

Similar disappointment comes from the Beta program, which is almost always Asia exclusive. Official reply from OPPO is "GDPR issues", but I call this bullsh.t since other manufacturers are able to make it work.

OPPO made progress in recent years and they are trying to keep the phones up to date, but still years behind the relevant competition in terms of customer service and after-sales. Another example, in my country X2 Pro won't officially run 5G or VOLTE, although it is capable of doing both.
    After C.57 went straight to C.73
    Great! Good to know that it worked out.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company