Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

zwenneke

Sep 8, 2010
Unfortunately... No. Still have to let screen on when using android auto otherwise the navigation stutters. Disabling AOD is not enough. Praying for c.65 now...
Shame on Oppo. You dont have to leave the screen on when using Android auto. You need to disable AOD and fingerprint icon on locksreen and then Android auto works with locked screen in my car. Maybe try that. But better Oppo need to fix it in next update.

jonnyspurukl

Feb 15, 2011
Nottingham
Could someone who received c64 post the update log please?
Screenshot_2021-04-19-20-45-08-67.jpg

Sage

Dec 12, 2005
AU
yeah i got c64 on singapore EX in Australia.. fukn thing soft bricked my phone...

Got boot loop then into Recovery. Wipe Data didnt fix.. ffs. looks like another Format required. I am done with Oppo they suck. Never had such trouble with a phone before.

zeromethod

Nov 7, 2010
yeah i got c64 on singapore EX in Australia.. fukn thing soft bricked my phone...

Got boot loop then into Recovery. Wipe Data didnt fix.. ffs. looks like another Format required. I am done with Oppo they suck. Never had such trouble with a phone before.

Argh, sorry to hear it. I just got C64 on Singapore EX in Australia as well - seemed to go through okay, though I was definitely a bit hesitant to install after I heard your story!

Sage

Dec 12, 2005
AU
yeah i formatted data and it came good.. though have to re-setup everything.. even formats all your photos etc.

i just listed it for sale. im done with Oppo - going back to Xiaomi or Samsung.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeh same here. Nova Prime, lawnchair 2, Ruthless launcher. All revert back to the ColorOS launcher after around a day.

Pretty frustrating really, as I've used either Nova or Lawnchair for years until now.

I, amongst others, have posted the workaround for this known issue before. Here is a link to what I wrote...

Getting phone to remember launcher
    Just as OTA or with VPN? In witch country?
    Try france in vpnify (i used mobile data while scanning for updates)
    I just got the update on my Vodafone UK one.

Updated fine with no issues.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone