• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
Well the strange thing is that despite us all running the C68 version, there seem to be differences as to which version of the camera app came with it. Probably depends on the region setting. I for one still have version 3.2.60 of the camera app, where everything is as it used to be, including Google lens, while some other guys on a German Android forum reported that their version of the cam app is 3.2.75. They seem to be on Singapore EX while I for one am on EUEX dual SIM. In all cases C68 though.

mounir124

Jul 1, 2010
Nogent sur Marne
Hello !

Sorry to ask you this. I have read many pages on this thread, did a lot of trials but I haven't been able to succeed...
I have changed my phone to singapore ex. I was able to update till the CPH2025SG_11_A.50 and I'm on ColorOs 7.1.
I have bought the phone unlocked from Amazon UK. I really need your recommendations on how to update to color OS 11 nd to have dual SIM as I use it a lot in the UAE.

Thanks !

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Hi guys. X2 Pro, cant find updates. Show CPH2025CPW_11_A.26 like last one. I bought the phone today, Global, New. How to make him see Android 11?
Sorted...
I downloaded from the OPPO site CPH2025_11_A.46 in .ozip format, (OTA firmware) and she pushed Android 11 ... now I'm happy. :)))

Last edited:

Usyless

Oct 6, 2019
Razer Phone 2
OPPO Find X2 Pro
how to flash A46/ Thanks bro.
go to oppo website, find downloads for find x2 pro, then download the latest update fike.

then power off your phone

then hold the power + volume up button at the same time, until it opens into the recovery, then choose english, and install update from storage

then find the file you downloaded and enter your password and wait

leeyuong

Jul 26, 2021
go to oppo website, find downloads for find x2 pro, then download the latest update fike.

then power off your phone

then hold the power + volume up button at the same time, until it opens into the recovery, then choose english, and install update from storage

then find the file you downloaded and enter your password and wait
Rom x2 pro in OPPO website just A46, my device is A52. When i flash through recovery, it notice " do not install lower version"

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Can you send me link a46. And how do you do step by step

How to update:

1.Open the two folders on your computer, then drag the Software update file to the phone storage folder. Wait for it to finish transferring.
2.On your phone, go to [File Manager] > [Phone Manager] > then look for your device's Software Package. Double-click on the file to download and wait for it to be done.

leeyuong

Jul 26, 2021

How to update:

1.Open the two folders on your computer, then drag the Software update file to the phone storage folder. Wait for it to finish transferring.
2.On your phone, go to [File Manager] > [Phone Manager] > then look for your device's Software Package. Double-click on the file to download and wait for it to be done.

Im try. It notice file brick

Pelagie

Aug 2, 2021
You change to region? I change to Sinagapore Ex. My device still 7.1 a52. Now i flash a46 but unable
As leeyoung and other people on this thread I was also stuck in A.52. Impossible to upgrade to Color0S 11. My OPPO Find X2 Pro came with firmware A.52 installed from factory.

I contacted OPPO on Twitter. They told me that only versions A.46 and A.50 could upgrade to Android 11.

I bought my OPPO Find X2 Pro in Amazon.fr. OPPO told me to contact OPPO France for assistance. I did.

OPPO France told me my X2P comes from Germany, so I had to contact OPPO Germany for assistance. I did.

After many emails, OPPO Germany told me "Your device does not receive OTA updates because it is being used in France, but manufactured for Germany. For example if you visit Germany with this device, you would receive the update after a short amount of time".

Well, this is against EU regulations and completely forbidden in EU. On the sticker in my phone it says it comes from Germany but to use in the EU.

OPPO forced an update and I got in C.62 but using a VPN to Germany. Immediately after I got C.67 update in France (no VPN) but I cannot get C.68 in France or in Germany.

This is really ridiculous. You buy a smartphone in Amazon France ((fulfilment by Amazon) that comes from Germany and you cannot get updates in other EU countries except in Germany!. I have contacted the press to let them know and probably I will contact authorities.

I will not get any OPPO device in the future. This company doesn't respect EU regulations and customer service is just terrible. Never again! (this applies also to Oppo, ‎Vivo‎, ‎OnePlus‎, ‎Realme‎ and ‎iQOO).

Attachments

• OPPO_XDA.jpg
    OPPO_XDA.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:

leeyuong

Jul 26, 2021
As leeyoung and other people on this thread I was also stuck in A.52. Impossible to upgrade to Color0S 11. My OPPO Find X2 Pro came with firmware A.52 installed from factory.

I contacted OPPO on Twitter. They told me that only versions A.46 and A.50 could upgrade to Android 11.

I bought my OPPO Find X2 Pro in Amazon.fr. OPPO told me to contact OPPO France for assistance. I did.

OPPO France told me my X2P comes from Germany, so I had to contact OPPO Germany for assistance. I did.

After many emails, OPPO Germany told me "Your device does not receive OTA updates because it is being used in France, but manufactured for Germany. For example if you visit Germany with this device, you would receive the update after a short amount of time".

Well, this is against EU regulations and completely forbidden in EU. On the sticker in my phone it says it comes from Germany but to use in the EU.

OPPO forced an update and I got in C.62 but using a VPN to Germany. Immediately after I got C.67 update in France (no VPN) but I cannot get C.68 in France or in Germany.

This is really ridiculous. You buy a smartphone in Europe and you cannot get udpates. I have contacted the press to let them know and probably I will contact authorities.

I will not get any OPPO device in the future. This company doesn't respect EU regulations and customer service is just terrible. Never again! (this applies also to Oppo, ‎Vivo‎, ‎OnePlus‎, ‎Realme‎ and ‎iQOO).
So you was up android 11? And c68

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company