• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

Pelagie

Aug 2, 2021
So you was up android 11? And c68
Nope. I got C.62 from Germany when OPPO forced an update for me to get out A.52. Then, I got C.67 in France (immediately after C.62) but no C.68.

I still talk with OPPO Germany but for the moment the situation hasn't changed.

OPPO should update all European devices, doesn't matter from which EU country they come from and where they are in the EU. That's against the law.

If OPPO cannot deliver OTA updates correctly, they should put updated firmware on their website.

Last edited:

leeyuong

Jul 26, 2021
Nope. I got C.62 from Germany when OPPO forced an update for me to get out A.52. Then, I got C.67 in France (immediately after C.62) but no C.68.

I still talk with OPPO Germany but for the moment the situation hasn't changed.

OPPO should update all European devices, doesn't matter from which EU country they come from and where they are in the EU. That's against the law.

If OPPO cannot deliver OTA updates correctly, they should put updated firmware on their website.
I think c62 is android 11

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012
New Update with August sec update
Screenshot_2021-08-04-15-23-44-91.jpg

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England

@harsha.pic Where are u from? Did u activate your VoLTE? Cose O2 UK I don't have a VoLTE icon only 4G+ and 5G. In the Settings everything is activated, the VoWiFi icon appears, but there is no VoLTE !! On the OnePlus phone that I had before, there was an icon, but not here !!

leeyuong

Jul 26, 2021

@harsha.pic Where are u from? Did u activate your VoLTE? Cose O2 UK I don't have a VoLTE icon only 4G+ and 5G. In the Settings everything is activated, the VoWiFi icon appears, but there is no VoLTE !! On the OnePlus phone that I had before, there was an icon, but not here !!

Im in Vietnam. And have Volte and 5G

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-04-20-33-30-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-04-20-33-30-04.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: Barmenchik

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau

You don't always get VoLTE icon, I don't know why that is but it does not necessarily mean VoLTE isn't working! I don't have the icon either, only WiFi-call icon, but it's working nonetheless. It's easy to test, if you make a call while on mobile data (not WIFI) and the 5G/4G icon is still present during the call then it's working. Also in your list of recent phone calls you should see a little VoLTE or maybe also HD icon next to the number you've called if it's working.

harsha.pic

Jun 18, 2012

If vowifi symbol comes u wont get volte on that sim.actually mine is dual sim i enabled vowifi for one sim and other didnt so ur able to see both.

Reactions: Barmenchik

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
If vowifi symbol comes u wont get volte on that sim.actually mine is dual sim i enabled vowifi for one sim and other didnt so ur able to see both.
I know what you mean. Only VoWiFi or VoLTE with 1 SIM. I mean that there is no icon at all, only the Handset icon for VoWiFi. And when you call, yes, 4G remains 4G, this suggests that VoLTE works, but there is no icon and it is not displayed in the Call List either, the call was via the Telephone Network or via VoLTE / VoWiFI!
The topic of the forum is not about this, but about updates, so I am ending. I just thought that maybe I didn't activate something. A similar problem was with SAMSUNG phones. Xiaomi and OnePlus had everything ok.

Pelagie

Aug 2, 2021
What happened to c69?
Not the same model. It's a CPH2023, not a CPH2025

Where your Find X2 Pro comes from: Germany or France? Do you get updates normally in France or you need to use a VPN to Germany?

This situation is just unbelievable. It's like if you live in France, you buy a car in Germany and you have to go back to Germany for car service! Amazing for a very large company like OPPO (and violates EU regulations!).

Sshazam

Jun 12, 2021
Paris, France
Not the same model. It's a CPH2023, not a CPH2025

Where your Find X2 Pro comes from: Germany or France? Do you get updates normally in France or you need to use a VPN to Germany?

This situation is just unbelievable. It's like if you live in France, you buy a car in Germany and you have to go back to Germany for car service! Amazing for a very large company like OPPO (and violates EU regulations!).
I'm in France but bought my device in Germany.
My last OTA update came from France.
French Customer service sucks as German one is good...

Pelagie

Aug 2, 2021
I'm in France but bought my device in Germany.
My last OTA update came from France.
French Customer service sucks as German one is good...
Thanks for your answer. I keep in touch with German Customer Service by email (one or two mails every day) and Global on Twitter. Both give contradictory information. OPPO Customer Service is very polite but really useless. : nothing have changed in two weeks... Not really serious. I'll see how this issue ends.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the update few days ago.

In the UK I am on Vodafone.

Not sure if this is old but today at work I noticed the phone connect to two different access point at once for better performance. See screenshot.

Screenshot_2021-08-24-08-46-36-97_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg

Screenshot_2021-08-24-19-06-17-50_341863684efb323a7ec188c6aa7460f3.jpg
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company