• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

ScratMan38

Feb 4, 2011
Grenoble
OPPO Find X2 Pro
A while ago I changed my region to EUEX DUAL SIM,phone was single sim until then.
I was getting all updates regularly via VPN,but after C68 can't get any update.
Anyone knows what could be the problem.
I'm also on EUEX Dual SIM, and I received all updates, now on C.70.
I usually received the updates 1 or 2 weeks after the first update reports on XDA.

Alex31Mihai

Sep 25, 2021
Hello and sorry to bother you. Please somebody help me. I need a newer update version to get rid of my oppo find x2 pro firmware version cph2025_11_A.50 :(( I just bought the phone and if I only knew I'd never let it to automatically update to this version. Now I'm stucked...please help me if u know a way. Thank you

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
Hello and sorry to bother you. Please somebody help me. I need a newer update version to get rid of my oppo find x2 pro firmware version cph2025_11_A.50 :(( I just bought the phone and if I only knew I'd never let it to automatically update to this version. Now I'm stucked...please help me if u know a way. Thank you
Is your phone branded? I mean the region. Try to vpn to france or germany.

Alex31Mihai

Sep 25, 2021
Is your phone branded? I mean the region. Try to vpn to france or germany.
No is not branded. And yeah I've also tried through VPN in different countries. Today I've received te link below from support Romania, I downloaded the zip file but the steps they gave me were incomplete. Do you have any idea how to flash it? It's not ozip format, so I couldn't run it through recovery

Do you have any idea if It worth install this version and how to do it? Thank you

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
Why would they give you the oldest firmware there is for the phone.... Don't install this, even if you tried it wouldn't be possible. You can send me a DM so that I can help you.

Nignick

Apr 18, 2019
My situation is exactly same.
No branded...stuck in same firmware.
My region is Greece.
I need help 😂
I'm too old for this **** 😂

DarkCloud3

Sep 28, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Alex31Mihai

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
It wont help him. I was tried to install this software --> https://assorted.downloads.oppo.com/firmware/CPH2023/CPH2023EU_11_OTA_0960_all_paW2K1vjCOOi.ozip but it tells me that I have newer version. I have version cph2025_11_A.50 and stuck with this version same as Nignick.

Maybe someone have the link to the software version which can be used to update this cph2025_11_A.50 :)
there was an A.50 software version avaliable on the french website, but seems like they removed it... Couple of people installed that version and changed to Europe EUEX and got the update.

DarkCloud3

Sep 28, 2021
I have bought Oppo Find x2 PRO recently, so for me it is easy to wipe it out the device. However I don't even know if this "wipe" procedure help me to update the device properly.

Top Liked Posts