• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
coloros 12 global beta oppo reno6 pro

Maybe if they anticipate (as it seems) they will also anticipate the update of Opp find x2 pro in January 2022 ...

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Last news' :
starting November 25, OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G (Indonesia, Saudi Arabia);
starting November 25, OPPO Reno6 5G (India).

https://img.tuttoandroid.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/FDZfrpRXEAEDwsW.jpg

From mid-November
Find X3 Pro: Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand

https://img.tuttoandroid.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/FDZfrWKXsAQlt4T.jpg

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
OPPO Find X3 Pro officially becomes the first OPPO smartphone to receive the stable ColorOS 12 update, although for now the news does not concern the Italian or European market, being distributed at the top of the range in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
OPPO Find X3 Pro officially becomes the first OPPO smartphone to receive the stable ColorOS 12 update, although for now the news does not concern the Italian or European market, being distributed at the top of the range in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
Just saw on find x3 pro xda update thread that people are getting the beta update while using French or Spanish VPN.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Just saw on find x3 pro xda update thread that people are getting the beta update while using French or Spanish VPN.
In fact, user fabiotasa2 uses the French VPN but he is in Spain, while the stable is in distribution in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Other users do not mention their country of origin. The version number should be CPH2173_11.C.33.

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

I currently got a Oppo find x2 Pro from amazon in the UK, its got android 10 version CPH2025_11_A.46. i tried to follow steps in the thread earlier about using a VPN to germany and also changing my region to germany, but still didnt get the update. I really don't want to return the device and just want to update to Android 11. I did download a file earlier as well someone posted here called 17001330 but just says on recovery mode installation failed. Any help would be appreciated.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
A day after seeing some Android 12 beta actions for Reno 6 Pro, today Oppo announced a similar Beta program for Reno6 5G, this time starting in India.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
ColorOS 12: here is the official OPPO roadmap of December 2021

The new official roadmap shows that there will not only be updates to the beta version in December, but also several updates to the stable and definitive version of the user interface based on Android 12.

The roadmap published relates only to the Chinese market. As for the ColorOS 12 Global, the roll out has already started, but only in Asian countries. In fact, there is currently no update to the new version in Europe and the old continent will have to wait a little longer to see the first smartphones update. Meanwhile, here are which models will update in China in December 2021.

Roadmap ColorOS 12 Beta of December 2021 (China)

coloros 12 roadmap dicembre 2021 cina

1 December 2021
Reno5 Pro + 5G
Reno5 Pro + Artist Limited Edition 5G
Reno5 5G

10 December 2021
Reno5 Pro 5G
December 15, 2021 A95 5G

23 December 2021
OnePlus 9R 5G

28 December 2021
Ace2
Ace2 EVA Limited Edition
A93 5G

29 December 2021
Reno5K 5G K9 5G

Roadmap ColorOS 12 Stable of December 2021 (China)

coloros 12 roadmap aggiornamento dicembre 2021 cina

20 December 2021
Find X2 Pro
Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition
Find X2 Find X2 League of Legends S10 Limited Edition

22 December 2021
Reno6 Pro + 5G
Reno6 Pro + 5G Detective Conan Limited Edition
Reno6 Pro 5G

28 December 2021
Reno6 5G

In China there are already several smartphones that have updated to the new stable version of OPPO customization: the roll out started for these devices only a few days ago. The models that have already updated are Find X3, Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition, OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
I wanted to ask if anyone knows the make and model of the zoom camera. I know the others but I miss that one, I don't know if it is a Sony sensor like all the others or Samsung and what model it is.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
November security patches arrive in November and not December.
C74 386 MB Italy Singapore region dual sim

Screenshot_2021-11-30-13-52-44-65.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, oppo has said they will release the android 12 / color os 12 on find x2 pro in the UK in the Q2 2022.

Everything you have read elsewhere is not official information and should not be believed according to them.
    The update thread talks about the updates and not the missed nights of sleep to inquire.
    c76

Consumption has been cut sharply, we will see how much after a few charging cycles. System responsiveness improved. Increased the sensitivity of the touch and also its reactivity. Improved gps sensitivity, now in one-storey underground car parks it receives. Gps latency with navigators eliminated. Also improved fingerprint reader. The camera app has not been updated. This is what was detected in the first 15 hours of the update, for everything else we will see the news in a few days, if there are any.
    We are waiting for the patches of February or android 12, what do you think?
    agreed, it seems to be a bigger mess than iOS
    Ios has to Optimize 3 models per version even if lately the hardware between the models is more and more similar: if every year they launch 3 phones and they are supported for 5 years the optimization goes for 15 models, the reduced number decreases the possibility of little optimization and despite everything they have bugs. Android calculates the models the brands the years, you understand that optimization is more problematic, moreover Ios is only 1 company, many Android that compete and mess, not to mention google that already provides it buggy ... Ios then almost everything is done at home and optimizing the software for very few hardware models is easier and the result is better. It is different than doing it with pieces of various brands, only the socs for Android are different, and companies now want to make their own by increasing the number of socs for example: snapdragon mediatek Exynos, add the rams the roms etc etc etc Ios has the bionic ... It is normal that you win easy ... indeed you should tear everyone up on everything ... but it is not so and over the years the distance has shortened a lot. However, comparing 2 completely different things leads nowhere. The choice remains with who uses them and gets along well with one or the other. On this blog, however, we are on android 12 and more precisely of oppo find x2 pro. Who is here is certainly because he has one he is fine otherwise he would have sold it and passed it on to something else. Let's hope that the update arrives more than quickly with a few minor bugs.
    No, As you know there are some major bugs in coloros 12, why rush to update?
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company