Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

ValdasN

Dec 6, 2021
Hello I'm desperately looking for help.. I buyed my find X2 pro 8month ago. I still have not downloaded any updates . My android version 10 CPH 2025_11_A.31.. I live in Lithuania, it's part of the European Union so I don't understand why I don't receive any updates because it's against the law. I'm not very good at hacking around my phone , maybe there is some simple way to deal with this problem. I hope to receive help
Hello I'm desperately looking for help.. I buyed my find X2 pro 8month ago. I still have not downloaded any updates . My android version 10 CPH 2025_11_A.31.. I live in Lithuania, it's part of the European Union so I don't understand why I don't receive any updates because it's against the law. I'm not very good at hacking around my phone , maybe there is some simple way to deal with this problem. I hope to receive help 🆘.View attachment 5476385
Btw I tried to install a couple ozip files from their website (Tru recovery), but were unsuccessful .Always the same sign "fail to install".

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
Hello I'm desperately looking for help.. I buyed my find X2 pro 8month ago. I still have not downloaded any updates . My android version 10 CPH 2025_11_A.31.. I live in Lithuania, it's part of the European Union so I don't understand why I don't receive any updates because it's against the law. I'm not very good at hacking around my phone , maybe there is some simple way to deal with this problem. I hope to receive help 🆘.View attachment 5476385
What I did was download tunnelbear, it’s free 500mb, connect to France VPN tunnel and then search for software update, it should then ping up. As soon as the update shows up just go back to tunnel bear and disconnect the vpn connection. Hope this helps

ValdasN

Dec 6, 2021
What I did was download tunnelbear, it’s free 500mb, connect to France VPN tunnel and then search for software update, it should then ping up. As soon as the update shows up just go back to tunnel bear and disconnect the vpn connection. Hope this helps
Sadly I already try this. It doesn't work for me. I was using surfshark VPN and nothing changed.😟

ValdasN

Dec 6, 2021
Screenshot_2021-12-07-08-17-26-65_6e58b7bb435c9cd45a028bf3a27148b9.jpg

mMatteusz

Dec 7, 2021
Try taking out your SIM card first. Then connect to vpn in UK or Germany. That's what I did to force an update when I got my phone.
I tried and their answer always the same you will get it . But I know I don't , because others now waiting for color 12 but I'm still on 10 and did not receive any update all 8 month from the day I buyed it

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
I tried and their answer always the same you will get it . But I know I don't , because others now waiting for color 12 but I'm still on 10 and did not receive any update all 8 month from the day I buyed it
happy to have a call regarding this to try and help you out. Do you have teams? Zoom?

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
I think that he should first download a local update ozip, a.45 or a.46 if possible, then try to update from them. If he doesnt receive the update, then change the region of the phone with sec5.

leroilion02

Feb 21, 2014
OPPO Find X3 Pro
install this version https://assorted.downloads.oppo.com/firmware/CPH2023/CPH2023EU_11_OTA_0960_all_paW2K1vjCOOi.ozip
with recovery mode
after instal vpnify
choose Italian vpn and change your region in the setting
this method push your phone to have last color os update

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Not one or even two, but 3 sets of Roadmap of the Coloros 12 relating to December 2021 were published by OPPO. There is still a monthly roadmap related to Europe and the Updates to Coloros 12 to our latitudes have not yet begun, however this new roadmap further lights up ideas on which smartphones to which OPPO is giving priority and when Start updating to the new and expected Major version based on Android 12. As you see in the images the published roadmaps are two: one relating to the beta version and one to the stable version. Both travel tables are related only to India and Europe the beta testing program does not exist due to the limits imposed by the GDPR standard.
coloros 12 roadmap dicembre 2021 Global India

Roadmap Coloros 12 Global India in December 2021 (Beta)

Starting from the dates indicated the smartphones listed can request access to the beta version in India

From 10 December
RENO5 Pro 5G +
F19 Pro +

From December 28th
A74 5G

Roadmap Global India in December 2021 (Stable)

Below instead the smartphones that will update to the stable version in India during this month.

From December 20th
Find X2

From December 22nd
Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition
Reno6 Pro 5G

From December 28th
RENO6 5G

Reactions: For_itembine

ValdasN

Dec 6, 2021
install this version https://assorted.downloads.oppo.com/firmware/CPH2023/CPH2023EU_11_OTA_0960_all_paW2K1vjCOOi.ozip
with recovery mode
after instal vpnify
this method push your phone to have la

with recovery mode
after instal vpnify
this method push your phone to have last color os update
It worked man! I really appreciate it! Now the only problem that there is no Lithuanian language on settings. Is there any way to change that? Now my phone version is 2025_11_C.57 is it good?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This phone needs big big camera update. This is very nice camera, but not all of its potential has been usen...
    I haven't had f15 yet. Its branded. I'm expecting a month after its release.
    They have received many complaints about android 12 delays on security patches and cam problems of various kinds, they put a patch on it like this ...
    Better and better ... New update, but i dont know which version !! And again, autofocus problem in video and still slide zooming 😭
    Did someone notice color difference?
    Did someone notice color difference?
    yes, more vibrant :)
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company