Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Has anyone actually got coloros 12 update?

They announcement was end of Nov initially and now we are getting into Feb.
The announcement concerning the Oppo find x2 pro for the end of November was fair, but for the beta in china.

01.jpg

From the official Oppo roadmap for the find x2 pro we talk about the first half of 2022.

02.jpg

Reactions: a5ian300zx

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
Ok, oppo has said they will release the android 12 / color os 12 on find x2 pro in the UK in the Q2 2022.

Everything you have read elsewhere is not official information and should not be believed according to them.
The announcement concerning the Oppo find x2 pro for the end of November was fair, but for the beta in china.

View attachment 5515531

From the official Oppo roadmap for the find x2 pro we talk about the first half of 2022.

View attachment 5515533
I wish they could give us an actual date or month at least

Reactions: a5ian300zx

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
Don't hold your breath. I bet they will release the update without announcing anywhere an exact date.
Oh I wouldn’t doubt that, it simply makes no sense how OPPO prioritise updates, your flagships should be first globally, not region by region, then mid and low tier. A lot of European customers are leaving due to OS updates not being in line like in Asia

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
Oh I wouldn’t doubt that, it simply makes no sense how OPPO prioritise updates, your flagships should be first globally, not region by region, then mid and low tier. A lot of European customers are leaving due to OS updates not being in line like in Asia
Honestly they couldn't care less about European customers. They are so popular in china that they don't need us at all.

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
Hi all,
Anyone on an unlocked X2 Pro in the UK received c76 yet? I seen someone posted that they had received it on a Vodafone X2 Pro but don't understand why. C75 is a proper battery drain and would like to get off this as soon as possible. A12 will hopefully land soon but not soon enough.

Zxf95

Dec 20, 2021
Hi all,
Anyone on an unlocked X2 Pro in the UK received c76 yet? I seen someone posted that they had received it on a Vodafone X2 Pro but don't understand why. C75 is a proper battery drain and would like to get off this as soon as possible. A12 will hopefully land soon but not soon enough.
Have you tried using a VPN? Me and a few others received c76 in Germany last week.

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
Have you tried using a VPN? Me and a few others received c76 in Germany last week.
Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah, I've tried using a VPN to Germany, France, Singapore, etc with no joy. I'll keep trying and hopefully it will be seeded soon. Maybe I'll just go straight to A12, here's hoping 😁

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Hi all,
I found it strange that few people received c76 and I did research, maybe I understood why.

View attachment 01.webp

As you can see from the image, here we refer to a particular type of smartphone that does not respect the roadmap. Searching also on Facebook Italy, in the community of Oppo updates are reported on find x3 lite find x3 neo oppo reno 6 pro "branded" that is sold under the brand of telephone companies such as Tim Vodafone Wind etc etc etc ...
View attachment 02.webp
View attachment 03.webpView attachment 04.webpView attachment 05.webpView attachment 06.webpView attachment 07.webpView attachment 08.webp

Now whoever received c76 here could confirm if their smartphone is branded?

Reactions: newbieP9

Zxf95

Dec 20, 2021
I found it strange that few people received c76 and I did research, maybe I understood why.

View attachment 5517553

As you can see from the image, here we refer to a particular type of smartphone that does not respect the roadmap. Searching also on Facebook Italy, in the community of Oppo updates are reported on find x3 lite find x3 neo oppo reno 6 pro "branded" that is sold under the brand of telephone companies such as Tim Vodafone Wind etc etc etc ...
View attachment 5517555
View attachment 5517557View attachment 5517559View attachment 5517561View attachment 5517563View attachment 5517565View attachment 5517567

Mine is unbranded.
Germany.
Received c76 last week.
I use it with a o2 (Telefonica) sim card.

Montygill

Jan 24, 2022
Hi All,

I am based in UK and got unbranded find x2 pro from Amazon and i was on c75. This morning i used the vpn with location as Germany and got a 500MB odd update to C76. The battery is a lot better now.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Hi All,

I am based in UK and got unbranded find x2 pro from Amazon and i was on c75. This morning i used the vpn with location as Germany and got a 500MB odd update to C76. The battery is a lot better now.
The December 2021 patches I was the first to receive them while in January ... I don't understand what method they use ... October and November 26 arrived December 20 January is not known ...

ilos

Jun 17, 2007
Saint Priest

View attachment 5517553

View attachment 5517555
View attachment 5517557View attachment 5517559View attachment 5517561View attachment 5517563View attachment 5517565View attachment 5517567

I've received c76 last week in France, French carrier, unbranded, no vpn used.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    X2 Pro or X2?
    And do You see any camera improvements?
    It should be x2 pro, in camera changelog talking about fixed 5x zoom, i think x2 haven't 5x optical zoom.
    X2 Pro or X2?
    And do You see any camera improvements?
    They fixed what they said in the changelog.
    Previously switching to x5 does not always mean switching to the periscope camera

Also display color modes are fixed. Natural looks like natural now.
    To be as clear as possible, post some videos on google drive:

Not to be repetitive, but I would like feedback, whether these things happen to someone or not. Thank you
    I have had no issues with the camera with this update. Sorry to hear that you have. I hope you are able to find a solution to sort this issue out.
    EUEX Dual SIM F.17 available in UK VPN to Brussels

Screenshot_2022-06-05-15-39-52-17_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    I reset the smartphone and this happened: Resolved :
    1The visible touch on the screen can be disabled
    Not solved
    1 the problem with the macro remained
    2 autofocus still makes noise and freezes with videos
    3 speed decreasing brightness adjustment slowly as before
    Bonus: After the reset I can no longer record calls natively from the system as before ...
    Today I tried the gps and again it does not take in the underground parking of 1 floor I start asking myself some questions .....
    I will change it shortly, never fallen and it has not reached the second year of life paid € 1200 and i dont even try to bring it to service at least they charge you for everything and i have seen the pieces what they cost.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company