Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Arrived, better late but good, at least so I heard for the drums. In the next days I will analyze it and then I will tell you.

Screenshot_2022-01-25-04-37-08-66.jpg

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
Morning all,

I too woke up to the C76 update. At least the battery will be better from what everyone has said. Now the wait patiently begins for A12.......

royal83

Feb 28, 2021
Hi there! I have my Oppo Find X2 Pro bought in Europe in March 2020 and I never got one single update. Any suggestions how can I update the OS and cameras ?? Mine is below
Screenshot_2022-01-25-11-23-28-70.jpg

jakoob_cz

Jun 20, 2009
And now I just change my Vpn to Germany and got this update message. Should I install it ?

Based on my experience living the Czech Republic, there wasn't any official update and I always had use VPN and try Germany/France/Netherlands to get any new version. Did that already several times, no issues at all.

This update system of OPPO was and still is a total mess. I have no idea, why they even have regions in Europe.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
c76

Consumption has been cut sharply, we will see how much after a few charging cycles. System responsiveness improved. Increased the sensitivity of the touch and also its reactivity. Improved gps sensitivity, now in one-storey underground car parks it receives. Gps latency with navigators eliminated. Also improved fingerprint reader. The camera app has not been updated. This is what was detected in the first 15 hours of the update, for everything else we will see the news in a few days, if there are any.
We are waiting for the patches of February or android 12, what do you think?

Reactions: ilos and newbieP9

Mitar00

Jul 12, 2015
Belgrade
c76

Consumption has been cut sharply, we will see how much after a few charging cycles. System responsiveness improved. Increased the sensitivity of the touch and also its reactivity. Improved gps sensitivity, now in one-storey underground car parks it receives. Gps latency with navigators eliminated. Also improved fingerprint reader. The camera app has not been updated. This is what was detected in the first 15 hours of the update, for everything else we will see the news in a few days, if there are any.
We are waiting for the patches of February or android 12, what do you think?
I honestly don't know anymore, oppo is unpredictable. What do you think?

Robsjo

Oct 30, 2020
C.76 has better battery life IMO.
Though a weird quirk with this phone is everytime you download a new app, you have to go in to Settings-Battery-More Battery Settings then go in to the Battery optimization list and set the newly downloaded app to "optimize automatically". By default It sets apps to "Don't optimize" and this causes those apps to drain battery like a mf..

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
I honestly don't know anymore, oppo is unpredictable. What do you think?
On find x3 pro after android 12 there were a lot of problems and they just released all the fixes:

1 possibility they release android 12 with bugs and in the following months they fix everything as per oppo find x3 pro

2 possibilities take time to release android 12 without bugs and in the meantime the February patches arrive

3 possibilities only release February patches

I choose number 3

Why do I choose number 3?

Because I have seen the February China roadmap both beta and stable and there is no trace of find x2 pro ....

coloros-12-roadmap-febbraio-2022.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This phone needs big big camera update. This is very nice camera, but not all of its potential has been usen...
    I haven't had f15 yet. Its branded. I'm expecting a month after its release.
    They have received many complaints about android 12 delays on security patches and cam problems of various kinds, they put a patch on it like this ...
    Better and better ... New update, but i dont know which version !! And again, autofocus problem in video and still slide zooming 😭
    Did someone notice color difference?
    Did someone notice color difference?
    yes, more vibrant :)
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company