Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

Zxf95

Dec 20, 2021
You are extremely optimistic if you think we are getting this update in February.

If I had to guess, I would go as far as saying late April.

Reactions: DarkCloud3

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
You are extremely optimistic if you think we are getting this update in February.

If I had to guess, I would go as far as saying late April.
Wow. Hopefully not that late and if it is any later than late April then that is total pants from Oppo. They did initially say the first Q of 2022 and April is technically in the 2nd Q. Roadmaps never really get stuck too, they just keep us all waiting with baited breath hoping they will stick to the plan.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
In reality, oppo never talked about the first quarter of 2022. The official roadmap talks about the first half of the year, therefore by June 2022.
https://xdaforums.com/attachments/02-jpg.5515533/

Krutikq

Nov 25, 2021
In reality, oppo never talked about the first quarter of 2022. The official roadmap talks about the first half of the year, therefore by June 2022.
What still surprises me is why? Why can’t you have a worldwide selective date scheme for devices? Apple and Samsung and Google do it, why can’t OPPO, this BS about carriers etc is absolute BS as it doesn’t stop the other big giants

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
On one of the latest releases it mentioned ongoing for X2 series, I guess that is for Asia and not Europe. But what you posted is from an old roadmap released the end of last year. The current one doesn't mention the X2 pro at all just the X2, but I take it they mean the whole series. I honestly can't see us waiting beyond March for the update if it is already running in Asia. But what do I know? Fingers crossed Oppo will release it sooner rather than later.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
What still surprises me is why? Why can’t you have a worldwide selective date scheme for devices? Apple and Samsung and Google do it, why can’t OPPO, this BS about carriers etc is absolute BS as it doesn’t stop the other big giants
I agree on a plan with fixed dates already communicated, for now we do not have them, however I hope they go in that direction.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
On one of the latest releases it mentioned ongoing for X2 series, I guess that is for Asia and not Europe. But what you posted is from an old roadmap released the end of last year. The current one doesn't mention the X2 pro at all just the X2, but I take it they mean the whole series. I honestly can't see us waiting beyond March for the update if it is already running in Asia. But what do I know? Fingers crossed Oppo will release it sooner rather than later.
Could you publish the current one?

Kotd88

May 15, 2020
That is kinda good news if the x3 lite has just been updated. That means most of the x3 series is complete so hopefully they will start on our x2's next, just a thought.

Okay, so are we gonna run a sweep stake of when we think A12 will arrive?

I will go for the the 24th February.
I wouldn't bet on this, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why they're rolling out for specific countries. My UK X3 Neo doesn't have the update, but France, Spain, Germany and Italy have it available. There doesn't seem to be any kind of order...

newbieP9

Nov 28, 2019
I wouldn't bet on this, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why they're rolling out for specific countries. My UK X3 Neo doesn't have the update, but France, Spain, Germany and Italy have it available. There doesn't seem to be any kind of order...
I'm not gonna bet on it, I guess I'm living in hope.

Zxf95

Dec 20, 2021
Contacted Oppo Germany yesterday on Facebook and they said there is no concrete date yet but will "probably" be released during the first half of the year.

The use of the word "probably" by Oppo scares me.

Screenshot_2022-02-18-09-18-52-94_3822ac0e29cfec8970059bb21d01f05e.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company