Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

mickle2105

May 27, 2014
Reactions: simonecapo

RennieAsh

May 26, 2022
Recent update fixed some

- Colour settings stuck on wide gamut "vibrant" modes.
- Keyboard font is bold (maybe it was due to high colour mode?)
- Blurred, empty notification box covers screen every time there's a new notification after swiping away a "what's new in Android 12" box
- Using Bluetooth and internet results in terrible stuttering

Remains :

- Camera 5x zoom hidden behind another button press - why can't we have 0.6x, 1x, 2x, 5x buttons like before?
- Screen turns off when opening camera from lockscreen and rotating phone.
- New floating window gestures occur too easily when trying to app switcher and swipe away etc, requiring tapping, holding and waiting to get rid of the unwanted floating window. (I guess I could just turn this off)

Update notifications pop up just as I'm about to open an app so my finger hits "install now" so quickly that I can hardly tell that anything had popped up - they really need to stop this dumb force without forcing you to update rubbish .

ljubo-exyu

Dec 28, 2013
www.malinakupina.com
- Camera 5x zoom hidden behind another button press - why can't we have 0.6x, 1x, 2x, 5x buttons like before?
I chose this phone for YouTube videos because it has a great camera. However, after they abolished the previous zoom function, I suffer a lot when recording sports events, because the video quality constantly deteriorates when I manually zoom.
The most useful feature has been dropped.

jonnyspurukl

Feb 15, 2011
Nottingham
EUEX Dual SIM F.17 available in UK VPN to Brussels

Screenshot_2022-06-05-15-39-52-17_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

Reactions: newbieP9

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
I reset the smartphone and this happened: Resolved :
1The visible touch on the screen can be disabled
Not solved
1 the problem with the macro remained
2 autofocus still makes noise and freezes with videos
3 speed decreasing brightness adjustment slowly as before
Bonus: After the reset I can no longer record calls natively from the system as before ...
Today I tried the gps and again it does not take in the underground parking of 1 floor I start asking myself some questions .....
I will change it shortly, never fallen and it has not reached the second year of life paid € 1200 and i dont even try to bring it to service at least they charge you for everything and i have seen the pieces what they cost.

Reactions: ljubo-exyu

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Today I went to a service laboratory indicated by Oppo, and they told me that problems with the rooms are usually not covered under warranty ... I was even more speechless and after my various insistence they told me that they will ask and they will be able to tell me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow but not to expect everything under warranty. I should pay without even checking if it's a software or hardware problem or mine .... I am amazed, now they have superpowers, without testing through pc and software or at least checking the body or the phone if it has damage, they already know that I will have to pay for it ... unbelievable. And to say that I liked Oppo ...
I would also like to add that consumption has increased

Last edited:

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Today I went back to the Oppo service center explaining the whole situation again to a different person, he told me that "Oppo does not give them access to the portal and they can't do the smartphone diagnostics and that if next week they can't do it. give the alternative credentials (which apparently once entered do not recognize them as an Oppo service center) will direct me to another center on the other side of the city ..... Technical assistance not very well indeed ... We'll see next week, meanwhile if they keep bouncing back the warranty will expire ... Bad behavior ...

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Today 15 06 2022 they were supposed to contact me to diagnose the smartphone, but the phone remained silent ... I found another center, I went there and explained everything, they connected the smartphone and launched the diagnostics, everything worked. I explained the problems and I showed how it behaves, even those who assisted me saw that there are those problems, I also sent the videos attesting the problems. I'm not very hopeful that they will solve my problems by replacing the cams under warranty, but we'll see. Now he told me to wait for their call, in the hope that it will not be like the last lab that had to call me and instead ...

Reactions: AlexyPepsy

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
The first rumors on android 13 arrive. It is expected to arrive by the third quarter of 2022 (easily in china). Previously, a famous leaker revealed that the new version will focus more on multi-device interconnection between smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs, tablets and PCs. There will be an update of the proprietary AI engine to improve the fluidity of the operating system and the AI Quantum Animation Engine will also be improved, which is the system that creates fluid and realistic animations while using the interface. The AI engine for improving fluidity is currently able to solve the problem of memory fragmentation and make the smartphone more fluid, while the Quantum Animation Engine manages to adjust over 300 details of the animations to increase the feeling of fluidity and realism. Finally ColorOS 13 will be equipped with an anti-aging system which, as with version 12, will continue to guarantee 36 months of fluidity, potentially making the OPPO smartphone remain fluid throughout its life cycle.

Reactions: Aidey68

hassan.epour

Oct 7, 2016
The first rumors on android 13 arrive. It is expected to arrive by the third quarter of 2022 (easily in china). Previously, a famous leaker revealed that the new version will focus more on multi-device interconnection between smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs, tablets and PCs. There will be an update of the proprietary AI engine to improve the fluidity of the operating system and the AI Quantum Animation Engine will also be improved, which is the system that creates fluid and realistic animations while using the interface. The AI engine for improving fluidity is currently able to solve the problem of memory fragmentation and make the smartphone more fluid, while the Quantum Animation Engine manages to adjust over 300 details of the animations to increase the feeling of fluidity and realism. Finally ColorOS 13 will be equipped with an anti-aging system which, as with version 12, will continue to guarantee 36 months of fluidity, potentially making the OPPO smartphone remain fluid throughout its life cycle.
Does find x2 pro get android 13?

squallho1

Jul 13, 2007
Has anyone noticed the colour profile on F17 is still incorrect? Yes it does not have the overly saturated colours llike F16, but whatever colour mode you have selected the colour is still washed out. Just compare the colour on lock screen and desktop, only the colour on lock screen is normal.

Top Liked Posts

Wow looks like OPPO stopped treating Europe as multiple states and is pushing the update to all devices regardless of its position. Hopefully I can put my VPN hunting days to rest :)
    Still very good phone. Unfortunately, in the previous two years there was no progress in the production of new phones. Manufacturers are circling the same technology for more money.
    This phone was a huge jump up for them, and since then they've all been so similar. I broke mine and just picked up a new one for 1/3 of the price and it was so worth it.
    F.21 version available in india on find x2
    F.21 version available in india on find x2
    will be available in SEA in a week I guess
    This phone was a huge jump up for them, and since then they've all been so similar. I broke mine and just picked up a new one for 1/3 of the price and it was so worth it.
    Last week I got myself a Honor Magic 4 Pro to replace my Find.

I returned the Honor three days later. It's far worse than the Find in several aspects. Not to say all.

I guess I'll only replace my X2 with a possible X6 or even X7.
    Which region? Thanks
    EUEX region and I think I used VPNIFY to update but I don't remember what I set it to
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company