Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

hassan.epour

Oct 7, 2016
Screenshot_2022-06-27-17-08-47-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
oppo customer service said we get android 13.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Today I picked up my oppo find x2 pro from the service center. They replaced the wide angle with the normal and the 5x, they flashed the phone ..... Now I am in these conditions ...
Screenshot_2022-06-27-23-24-01-03_341863684efb323a7ec188c6aa7460f3.jpg

... and it doesn't update

😭
😭😭

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang
Today I picked up my oppo find x2 pro from the service center. They replaced the wide angle with the normal and the 5x, they flashed the phone ..... Now I am in these conditions ...
View attachment 5647341

... and it doesn't update

😭
😭😭
is your model EU/GDPR (dial *#899#, software version to check)?
If yes, try this (C75 update) then recheck for OTA
https://assorted.downloads.oppo.com/firmware/CPH2025/CPH2023EU_11_OTA_17501380_all_MWTyBnliH0nz.ozip

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Hmm, maybe you can chat with oppo support on your country's oppo website. They should send you a link to the newest version
Pr
I tried with 2 vpn apps and with all the states, nothing ... My oppo was set on singapore dual sim and in the assistance center they flashed it with I don't know which firmware and now the smartphone no longer marks singapore in the name and does not it updates more, For this I look for the singapore dual sim firmware to see if it unlocks the situation. After the flash that nguyenfortunato kindly suggested to me, the dialer changed from Google dialer to Oppo dialer, the screen on the left was previously discover by google news now it is Oppo's assistant and the photographic quality has also dropped. Anyone have any ideas?

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang
Pr

I tried with 2 vpn apps and with all the states, nothing ... My oppo was set on singapore dual sim and in the assistance center they flashed it with I don't know which firmware and now the smartphone no longer marks singapore in the name and does not it updates more, For this I look for the singapore dual sim firmware to see if it unlocks the situation. After the flash that nguyenfortunato kindly suggested to me, the dialer changed from Google dialer to Oppo dialer, the screen on the left was previously discover by google news now it is Oppo's assistant and the photographic quality has also dropped. Anyone have any ideas?
Try going to service center and ask them to downgrade to android 10, lowest version they have. Then you can do the region change hack again.

Service center always flash your original region (which is Vodafone UK) when they fix something on your phone there.

Reactions: ljubo-exyu

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Try going to service center and ask them to downgrade to android 10, lowest version they have. Then you can do the region change hack again.

Service center always flash your original region (which is Vodafone UK) when they fix something on your phone there.
I managed to get into the old way of unlocking the smartphone for region change but I have a difficulty. When I run sec5 it identifies me the device gives me the number in decript I receive imei number and stamp number, but when I enter them in sec5 it does not give me the token number. Can anyone help me?

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang
I managed to get into the old way of unlocking the smartphone for region change but I have a difficulty. When I run sec5 it identifies me the device gives me the number in decript I receive imei number and stamp number, but when I enter them in sec5 it does not give me the token number. Can anyone help me?
You can't do that in firmware version above c.62. Downgrade is absolutely needed.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
You can't do that in firmware version above c.62. Downgrade is absolutely needed.
I tried with 2 vpn apps and with all the states, nothing ... My oppo was set on singapore dual sim The smartphone gives me imei and stamp, the sec5 version 1.5 gives me the number and ok of the smartphone on unlocking but after entering the two numbers gives me an error which was very common to many when it was done. I need the token that the program does not give me, but the smartphone is ready to receive it. At the beginning a person of mine helped him having had the same problem having the c 50 and he did it after giving him id and stamp .... do you understand what I mean?

Screenshot_2022-06-30-00-19-57-22_d2d8289d0defa94da624856a026fa830.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

I can find the number I might still try .... This is where I need a hand ...

Mar 3, 2013
Hanoi
I tried with 2 vpn apps and with all the states, nothing ... My oppo was set on singapore dual sim The smartphone gives me imei and stamp, the sec5 version 1.5 gives me the number and ok of the smartphone on unlocking but after entering the two numbers gives me an error which was very common to many when it was done. I need the token that the program does not give me, but the smartphone is ready to receive it. At the beginning a person of mine helped him having had the same problem having the c 50 and he did it after giving him id and stamp .... do you understand what I mean?

View attachment 5648971 View attachment 5648973

I can find the number I might still try .... This is where I need a hand ...
Downgrade to Android 10 lower than A.45 and I will help you.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
Now I'm going to the service center, but I don't think they will welcome me with open arms ... In case of defeat I hope there is someone able to calculate the token and let me try this curiosity, even with the current firmware. Thanks for the replies Edward_Newgate and nguyenfortunato.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
I just got back from the service center. After 1 hour of discussion they showed me on the pc the firmware available for the flash and they are Tim c73 "generic" and c73 Vodafone. And thanks to Edward Newgate who supported me, unfortunately I don't think there is a solution. I'm stopped at c75 installed thanks to nguyenfortunato with the december 2021 patches. The center can no longer do anything, so now with this version the gps, bluetooth and 5g no longer work, and this is just to begin with. They applied to oppo to replace the motherboard, but it seems Oppo doesn't want to know. I'm in a dead end.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's your phone? FindX2Pro?
    Cph2023 its not x2pro, i think its x2 with out pro
    I totally understand your frustrations however I really don't think this is the place for you to be posting all of this.
    This is a thread for updates..You are already posting on your Oppo community Italy. Leave it there.
    I agree
    Yes exactly. Currently there are values of 1x, 2x, 5x... but only until I press the record button. As soon as I start recording it disappears, and a line appears on the side for zoom, without any numbers.
    On photo mode press and hold taking photo button like how using camera for video in snapchat, when pressed for a few seconds it start video recording, it's not 4k it's 1080 but working good for you. Specially for 5x zoom .
    On photo mode press and hold taking photo button like how using camera for video in snapchat, when pressed for a few seconds it start video recording, it's not 4k it's 1080 but working good for you. Specially for 5x zoom .
    But zooming not working when you are on 48MP before recording turn off 48MP.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company