Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012

See here, thanks

Hi !

Impossible for me to download the zip file it detects spyware inside ... any idea ?

Thanks

zwenneke

Sep 8, 2010
C62 broke Android auto completely for me, I can longer use it. Just keeps saying phone not supported.
Android Auto does work for me. I connect wireless to my pioneer stereo. But the freeze bug with AOD on is still there. It's sad to see they still haven't fixed it in like half a year.

adm510

Aug 22, 2007
C62 has completely broken Android auto via USB for me. No longer connects to AA after plugging in the cable. Can others confirm they are observing this new behaviour

adm510

Aug 22, 2007
Don't suppose you(or others) have tried a factory reset to confirm if this helps?
I've logged it with Oppo and they told me they've now paused the roll out of A11 due to the AA issues. The asked me to take it into a service centre to have it rolled back to A10. I asked them what date the latest A10 security patches will include, then they got a little funny, couldn't/wouldn't tell me and escalated the call to a manger, who will call back. I'm assuming that means they've not rolling out monthly security patches on A10 now that A11 is out?

aKaotic7

Dec 11, 2020
I've logged it with Oppo and they told me they've now paused the roll out of A11 due to the AA issues. The asked me to take it into a service centre to have it rolled back to A10. I asked them what date the latest A10 security patches will include, then they got a little funny, couldn't/wouldn't tell me and escalated the call to a manger, who will call back. I'm assuming that means they've not rolling out monthly security patches on A10 now that A11 is out?

Hm i was hoping they would just roll out a HotFix, kinda of a hassle to send it in to rollback.

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Don't suppose you(or others) have tried a factory reset to confirm if this helps?
Actually I did, I always factory reset when I notice bugs or strange behaviour. I've been around for a long time and used to trial and error from the early custom rom scene ;-)

wolff12305

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

yesterday in Germany I received the update to the official version 2021.02.23 version CPH2025.11.C.62.

Unfortunately, I found that the following things stopped working.

Android Auto

Connection with the DJi drone, both older and new drones such as the DJI Mini 2 no longer establish a connection with the remote control, so that no image transmission takes place.

After calling Oppo, I was redirected when told to back up my data and factory reset the device. Done and done the whole thing cost me 5 hours with data backup and Co.

Unfortunately afterwards without success. I also had no success with developer mode.

Do you know current problems? and probably know owners like me. belongs to a different version?

Update 02/26/2021 12:30 p.m.

After consulting the German support, the problem is now known and Oppo tries to fix this error as soon as possible. I hope it won't take long.

Tdjee

Aug 5, 2012
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been moved}
The risk in posting links from other mobiles and the possibility of wrong installation helps nobody. Therefore there are different threads.
Helping each other in a way, is always a good thing.
The rules are made by xda forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

MeTheRebel

Nov 7, 2010
OPPO Find X2 Pro
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been moved}
This forum is for a specific Oppo DEVICE, even if the problems are similar across multiple Oppo devices. You can go through the conversation and see if there are some things you can apply to solving your own issues but asking about a completely different device is just bad manners as we are struggling with our own problems.
The issue you described has already been discussed in the threads and there's not much we can do about it and you would've known about it if you actually tried to read anything or use the search function. We already have too many people not reading here that actually have the Find X2 Pro so I advise you to take your questions to somewhere that is more applicable to your device like Reno 4 telegram groups or the Oppo subreddit at /r/Oppo.

Reactions: jonnyspurukl

bmwjavier45

Feb 22, 2021
Ok. A friend of mine has a vodafone find x2 pro and following the tutorial he has managed to change the region to EUEX (dual SIM) but now he does not receive updates. The latest build from oppo is lower than the one he has installed so if he tries to install it he receives the following error message: "The installed version is lower than current version". He has also tried it through VPN but no luck. any solution? What could he do to get updates?

Thanks in advanced

PrinceLc

Jul 16, 2010
Iserlohn
Ok. A friend of mine has a vodafone find x2 pro and following the tutorial he has managed to change the region to EUEX (dual SIM) but now he does not receive updates. The latest build from oppo is lower than the one he has installed so if he tries to install it he receives the following error message: "The installed version is lower than current version". He has also tried it through VPN but no luck. any solution? What could he do to get updates?

Thanks in advanced
He must change to EUEX for updates

Reactions: bmwjavier45

Top Liked Posts

Yeh same here. Nova Prime, lawnchair 2, Ruthless launcher. All revert back to the ColorOS launcher after around a day.

Pretty frustrating really, as I've used either Nova or Lawnchair for years until now.

I, amongst others, have posted the workaround for this known issue before. Here is a link to what I wrote...

Getting phone to remember launcher
    Well the C.63 update did f**k all for the two main issues I have. Android Auto still freezing with AOD enabled, and Netflix still on Widevine L3. Can't imagine I'll be getting another Oppo phone after this one. Android 11 is a huge disappointment on this device. 😒

Edit... And screen timeout is broken too, just stays on. FFS Oppo, every update just brings more f**king bugs. 😠😠😠
    You need to contact oppo support for the L3 issue. Happened to me too. They will add your IMEI and send you an APK to fix
    You need to contact oppo support for the L3 issue. Happened to me too. They will add your IMEI and send you an APK to fix
    I am suffering with them since i have contacted them in Dec. last year, with no success :cry:
    I can confirm, the bugs are not fixed on 11_C.63 :
    - Android Auto still freezes when switching off the phone's screen with AOD :cautious:
    - The home launcher randomly reverts to the crappy ColorOS launcher :mad:
    Yeh same here. Nova Prime, lawnchair 2, Ruthless launcher. All revert back to the ColorOS launcher after around a day.

Pretty frustrating really, as I've used either Nova or Lawnchair for years until now.

I, amongst others, have posted the workaround for this known issue before. Here is a link to what I wrote...

Getting phone to remember launcher
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone