Find X2 Pro Update Thread

Search This thread

jonnyspurukl

Feb 15, 2011
Nottingham
How are your guys overnight battery drain with C.59? Mine is 10% drain overnight which is to much. Trying to file bug report on community colorOS forums but when I login I get to this "Account Help Center" and its impossible to continue to the actual forums, any ideas?
You said you were getting 3% drain on c.57, now 10% on c.59? Dunno what you doing with your phone but battery drain seems to be an issue for you..No problems here

Robsjo

Oct 30, 2020
You said you were getting 3% drain on c.57, now 10% on c.59? Dunno what you doing with your phone but battery drain seems to be an issue for you..No problems here
3% overnight was another forum member in the drain thread. I tried closing everything that could be a possible drainer. Glad its working for you

Mat2k2020

Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys, so has anyone updated to c59? i'm stuck on c57 SG firmware from instuctions before - ive changed regions and nothing? do we have to wait until SG firmware gets c59? im in the UK on a orignally EE based device. Thanks

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
@koloure2211 no, that is not what he said, that is why I'm asking... What he said is that he is on SG SOFTWARE which is not the same as being on SG region. He only said he's changed regions, but not from which one to which one.

Mat2k2020

Jul 19, 2020
I'm switched Regions back to UK EE now, from SG region, I've also been on EUEX region aswell. however originally I flashed the Pakistani Rom when I was on Android 10 rom, to then update to android 11 as per instructions on here many pages back, then it updated to c.57 but I've had no update since... I believe someone said somewhere as it was SG ROM you can't update until there is a update.. sorry if it sounds confusing

Mat2k2020

Jul 19, 2020
Screenshot_2021-01-24-21-26-51-37.jpg

When I search for update. It doesn't show up saying "no update found" always this page which is the current software it's on. I'm now on GB EE region now.

Leuviah

Mar 31, 2011
I change in to singapore ex, euex, euex dualsim but not found any update, still to 11_C.06
what can I do?

Craphead

Jul 15, 2012
Dachau
@Mat2k2020 well to find the update you'll have to be on Singapore EX. If it still doesn't show up then try additional VPN to Singapore. If it still does not work then I don't know why that is. In this case you'll have to wait for flashable update files for your original region so that you can get away from the Singapore software.

simonecapo

Nov 17, 2020
I have 2 bugs that I have found and that I would like to know if you too have noticed or can check:

1 Android auto connected with cable with update c57 when it went to lock screen on the car infotainment it "looped" and did not continue with the navigation, after the update to c59 it does it again but it unlocks for a few minutes then locks in loop and so on

I understand that this is also influenced by the infotainment that one has on the car and by the Android version

2 When you open the camera and go to an expert if you take a photo in low light with low ISO and you want to work on time "maybe with a tripod" up to 1 second more or less, the screen gives you the right preview of the photo you will be taken, but if you increase the time to 32 seconds the preview remains the same and too bright as it should be, while the photo is burned.

Does it happen to you too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The name of the thread should have been changed to Moaning thread....
    11:35 am Spain time... Nothing to VPN Asian region update C61 from single-sim

still wait :)

Listen buddy why don't you let us know when you DID find an update instead of when you did not, mkay?
    Moderator Information

I would like to put a reminder here that we all should be civil to each other during any discussion on XDA. I fully understand the frustration when your issues could not be solved easily or others XDAers just post a questions without any searcing in the forum. I feel you and I got mad some time too, but that should not stop us from helping each other ... in a gentle way.

Feel free to report any spam posts or rule violating posts to moderators and we will clean the threads to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Regards
    This is a place to discuss OTAs & update details, changelogs etc. Not whether you should buy a Samsung, please stay on topic
    This episode of updating is going on since past 3 months and oppo still not uploading the ozips for 11. Very stupid company